Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Annual Masala Awards 2011....Winners !!!!

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th April 2012
I AM "THE BOSS"

Bond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps database
Mera no. Kab aayega

"Indian Bond"

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th April 2012
I AM "THE BOSS"

Bond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps database
Mera no. Kab aayega

"Indian Bond"

Old 5th April 2012
The Idiot
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
mrindia.only has hacked the reps databasemrindia.only has hacked the reps databasemrindia.only has hacked the reps databasemrindia.only has hacked the reps databasemrindia.only has hacked the reps databasemrindia.only has hacked the reps databasemrindia.only has hacked the reps databasemrindia.only has hacked the reps databasemrindia.only has hacked the reps databasemrindia.only has hacked the reps databasemrindia.only has hacked the reps database
congratulations to all winners ...................

visit my threads -
Sarhad ke paar...( completed) , bewafa....(completed),

Akela.....

Old 5th April 2012
eK dUm kAmiNa™©-®
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
ShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps database

am winner again:

Well, guys for viewing and rating the thread. Also a special thanks to mods and sumos who recognised my contribution in pnv

i will do my best again to post the best stuff in pnv

hum hum hain
lekin
baaki sab tum ho

Old 5th April 2012
eK dUm kAmiNa™©-®
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
ShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps database

hum hum hain
lekin
baaki sab tum ho

Old 5th April 2012
Custom title

sakathot is one with the universesakathot is one with the universesakathot is one with the universe
I didn't win even with 1.3 Crore views of my thread in just 8 months !!

Congrats to all the winners! They really deserved it !!

Disclaimer: I am not breaking any law by posting pictures in this forum as all the pictures I have posted here has been posted somewhere or the other in a public domain on the internet. I do not claim ownership of the pictures I have posted. If any one has any objection, please let me know. Necessary action will be taken asap. For faster action, please contact the mods as my logging in is very erratic.

Last edited by sakathot : 5th April 2012 at 11:21 AM.

Old 5th April 2012
eK dUm kAmiNa™©-®
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakathot View Post
I didn't win even with 1.3 Crore views of my thread in just 8 months !!

Congrats to all the winners! They really deserved it !!

:

hum hum hain
lekin
baaki sab tum ho

Last edited by ShaoKhan : 5th April 2012 at 11:31 AM.

Old 5th April 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
to all the winners.

to all those who participated, better luck next year.

Old 5th April 2012
eK dUm kAmiNa™©-®
can i be a mod now

hum hum hain
lekin
baaki sab tum ho

Old 5th April 2012
eK dUm kAmiNa™©-®
pnv hero ka dabba bhi chahiye

hum hum hain
lekin
baaki sab tum ho

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls