Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Annual Masala Awards 2011....Winners !!!!

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th April 2012
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Betting Badshah: Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
FTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarun87 View Post
when we get (Winner - 5000 reps + One Month Filesflash premium coupons Dibba.)
2n2 is busy in his personal life, once he will get time, u will get the awards !

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 8th April 2012
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

shivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
All winners

Old 9th April 2012
eK dUm kAmiNa™©-®
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
ShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTF View Post
2n2 is busy in his personal life, once he will get time, u will get the awards !

hum hum hain
lekin
baaki sab tum ho

Old 9th April 2012
eK dUm kAmiNa™©-®
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
ShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps databaseShaoKhan has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
Mubarak ho sarkar. 13 pictures wale thread ke sath jeet gaye ho.

hum hum hain
lekin
baaki sab tum ho

Old 10th April 2012
eK dUm kAmiNa™©-®
dabbaaaaaaaaaaa

hum hum hain
lekin
baaki sab tum ho

Old 10th April 2012
Ghana hi Kasut, Roj maaru Chut
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
who all are the jury members ?

Click the link to know more....

Old 10th April 2012

Genevieve72 is an unknown quantity at this point
to all those who participated, better luck next year.

Last edited by Genevieve72 : 10th April 2012 at 12:57 PM.

Old 10th April 2012
I am back. :cool2:

Killer1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps database
Congrats guys.

If any of my posts seem to be mischief i.e, discomfiture or annoyance then shut the fuck up and stop following 'em.

Old 10th April 2012
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
who all are the jury members ?
Sumos, Mods & MCs.

Old 10th April 2012
Ghana hi Kasut, Roj maaru Chut
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan04 View Post
Sumos, Mods & MCs.
Name them

Click the link to know more....

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls