Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > Best Sexy Games That I Have Played

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th July 2016
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Best Sexy Games That I Have Played

Hello friends, Here in this thread, I am going to share some of the Sex(y) games that I have played and Enjoyed. This list will have Imp info, my review, cheats, download link etc

To play the .swf games, you can use any browser or use SWIFF PLAYER. I use this program because, it has slider which can be useful to skip scenes.

DISCLAIMER: All the games that i post here are FREE TO PLAY games. So there's no copyright infringement!! All the games are played and tested by me, nothing to worry about Virus or Malware!!

Encyclopedia of All Actress Stories

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 6th July 2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: added disclaimer

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th July 2016
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
INDEX OF THE GAMES SHARED HERE
  1. Robozou
  2. Akabur's Princess Trainer GOLD EDITION
  3. Breeding Season [Stopped] - Page 2
  4. Abduction Amanda Series
  5. Horny Afternoon - Page 3
  6. Castle Whispers - Page 4
  7. Campus
  8. The Sex Pit
  9. Biocock Intimate
  10. Jack-O-Nine Tails - Page 5
  11. Rapelay - Page 7
  12. Corporate Raider - Page 8
  13. Life with a Slave : Teaching Feelings - Page 9
  14. New Life
  15. Parasite in the City
  16. Claire's Quest - Page 10
  17. Wife Trainer - Page 11
  18. Lily of the Valley
  19. Poolside Adventure - Page 14
  20. Dreaming of Dana
  21. Need for Seed - Page 15
  22. The Wet Beginning
  23. Seeds of Chaos
  24. I love Daddy
  25. Bastard Girls
  26. My Legacy
  27. The Twist - Page 16
  28. Officer Chloe
  29. Corruption
  30. Room-Mating
  31. The Wind's Disciple
  32. Ero's Academy
  33. Four Element's Trainer
  34. Incest Adventure - Page 17
  35. Sex Magic Leage
  36. Ghost Town Gunsweeper
  37. Rough Like - Evolution
  38. Something Unlimted
  39. Glassix
  40. Library Story
  41. Fairy Tale Adventure
  42. Christmas Eve in Metropolis - Page 18
  43. Poor Lucy
  44. Star Channel 34
  45. Windranger's Wandering
  46. Behind the Dune
  47. Brothel City
  48. Student Girl - Page 19
  49. Dating My Daughter
  50. Dual Family - Page 20
  51. College Life
  52. Gates the Opening
  53. Subliminal Corruption
  54. A New Dawn - Page 21
  55. Good Girl Gone Bad
  56. Fleeting Iris - Page 22

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 4 Weeks Ago at 03:09 PM. Reason: Updating Index

Old 5th July 2016
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
Title : Robozou

Tags : Incest (Mom - Son), (Brother-Sister), Mind Control, Corruption, Free Roam, Etc

Description: This game is one my Favorite All time game. Because this game contains Mind Control, Incest, Sex, Corruption (Girls in this game will be first conservative and refuse to your commands, later they will start to obey you and become slutty)

Plot : Our Hero is a boy who gets a robot with mysterious powers. The robot helps our hero to control girls and make them fuck toys!!

My Review :
I wouldrate this game as 10/10. This is one of the best sex games out there. You can get bj,sex from your mom, sis, teacher, you can get them nude and roam in streets, you can make them go to sex shops and buy dildos etc etc.

Download Link: Zero_Profile_Robozou_english_v1.6_beta-translation.rar - 12.66 MB

Note:
The Original Game is in japanese and censored version. This is uncensored and translated version!! This is very rare to find in internet!!

Old 6th July 2016
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
Title: Princess Trainer [Gold Edition] By Akabur

Tags: Trainer, Corruption, Jasmine, Genie, Aladdin, Jaffar, Sex, Slavery

Description: This game has very good Artwork and Storyline. The game consists of multiple ending based on your choice! You can play as Genie training The Princess Jasmine. Just like any trainer game, she is just a slave to you and you have total control over her. You can train her to become obedient for you and you have to corrupt her to become sluttier. Thereís lot of small sex event, jokes, full CGI sex etc. You can have sex with 5 different girls in this game. The game is endless; You can keep on playing even after you have met all your goals. You can trigger the climax whenever you feel like.

Plot: The evil Jaffar takes over Agrabah and Captures Jasmine and assigns the job of training Princess jasmine to Genie. The Genie slowly corrupts princess while having fun himself.

My Review: This game is a solid 9/10. I reduced 1 because, for 1st time players, this game can feel like grinding too much. I agree. If you came for quick masturbation, this game isnít for you. It will take hours before you can see any nudity or sex. But the wait will be worth it. The transformation of Princess Jasmine is handled very well here. You can observe how she slowly changes herself.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!4AdwHKQJ!IXWZZc8Tx...zFKJsS80IEO9-g
615 MB
Cheat: This is a renípy game, which means it can be easily cheated by console. But I better not reveal it unless someone requests it!

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 6th July 2016 at 12:25 PM.

Old 6th July 2016
Dead Men Tell No Tales

ROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps databaseROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps databaseROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps databaseROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps databaseROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps databaseROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps database
>> Gaming

Old 6th July 2016
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROHANSEXYBOY View Post
>> Gaming
Thank you!

Old 7th July 2016
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
No body is interested in Sex games!!?? Should I continue??

Old 7th July 2016

pukulo doolamodda is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice job dude. I like sex games. Please post more. If possible, rape, bdsm, incest rape, forced etc.

Old 7th July 2016
Custom title

thegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our community
post more

become may perfectly correct tomorrow

Old 7th July 2016

xrajendrax is beginning to get noticed
Please post more games like this

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls