Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > ~~ HEY BRO, NO HARD FEELINGS [] BUT I'M GONNA DRILL UR GIRL!!!~~

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
pkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps database
~~ HEY BRO, NO HARD FEELINGS [] BUT I'M GONNA DRILL UR GIRL!!!~~

My Fellow Xossipers & Shagging Comrades

Just adding more to my workload, but I've looked and there seems to be a necessity for a thread like this so am starting one...

So here is my newest offering to you...A thread focused on desi girls posing with their significant others - husbands, boyfriends, whatever...

Just indulging my fantasy of taking another man's woman...hope there are others like me out there who will enjoy this thread.

Hope you like it!!!

Suggestions, contributions, comments and appreciation from u is what will make this thread successful....so please comment, contribute and appreciate!!!!

BUT MAINLY - CONTRIBUTE, CONTRIBUTE, CONTRIBUTE!!!

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1st May 2017
Custom title
pkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps database

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title

SavageKid has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkumar13 View Post
If she would hug me like that .......My COCK would go crazy.......What a feeling ....her Boobs spreading all over my chest...ohhh......and her Cute face ....grope her and Smooch her while hugging...... Baby I tell you, you are with wrong Guy...Come back to SK........would fuck your Soul out....you would cry for SKRough.......

Old 1st May 2017
Custom title
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageKid View Post
If she would hug me like that .......My COCK would go crazy.......What a feeling ....her Boobs spreading all over my chest...ohhh......and her Cute face ....grope her and Smooch her while hugging...... Baby I tell you, you are with wrong Guy...Come back to SK........would fuck your Soul out....you would cry for SKRough.......

Old 1st May 2017

manhexa has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkumar13 View Post
Sexy lady with those breasts.take her to a movie and grope and squeeze those melons

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls