Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Introductions > hi all again !

Old 14th July 2017

reromfiction is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to reromfiction
hi all again !

hello all fellow Xossipians, lovely ladies and gentelemen !

I have been on xossip for sometime now but never thought of putting up anything in introduction threads nevertheless later the better !

Myself 30 smart,well built.handsome,well to do,male married but staying alone since some days and will be so for some time since wife is out on business trrip .So to come to point I am looking for discrete fun here with Xossipin ladies! It will be totally discrete and secrcecy assured ! I am speak proper Hindi Marathi and English. I am from pune and do travel many times due to work !

So looking forword to chat with exciting members and then will see where it goes from there! so do send me in private message here or on******
I am genuine, friendly and down to earth guy (I am married) from Pune. I
am looking for a female to be friend in the age group of 30 to 45.
I am a genuine person,age 30, well educated, having and leading a good life. I like good conversations, eating out, love & enjoy old songs and movies.Currently staying alone in own house as wife is out of country on business trip.

I am looking for a decent educated lady for a long time friendship. Those who are really interested in long term committed friendship please reply with their details. I am looking for a affectionate and romantic relationship if she gets into it naturally. I am not looking for any monetary benefit so money seekers please don't reply. Honest and those who are seriously looking for a genuine and matured guy for friendship reply here !
Waiting to meet a genuine women

Regards

Have you seen the announcement yet?