Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2018 - "Season of Seduction" - Chitchat & Reviews Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st June 2018
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get set View Post
Will participate in 3 rounds for this contest this year..

Old 21st June 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhijainlady View Post
How to get exclusive thread
Please Read this

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1303803

Old 22nd June 2018

PintoKumar is an unknown quantity at this point
These pics are from xossip threads ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovenia View Post
Mak42 like the banners you have created this year

< image >
< image >

Old 23rd June 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by PintoKumar View Post
yes our own Xp Queens

Old 23rd June 2018

PintoKumar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
yes our own Xp Queens
Oh my god. Damn hot babes!!
I知 extremely sorry if I知 violating this thread. But I知 very eager to find the threads of these queens. Can you please help me?

Old 23rd June 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by PintoKumar View Post
Oh my god. Damn hot babes!!
I知 extremely sorry if I知 violating this thread. But I知 very eager to find the threads of these queens. Can you please help me?
Visit threads under Xclusive prefix

Old 26th June 2018

Bullbang has received several accoladesBullbang has received several accoladesBullbang has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by prvnrm View Post
Welcome to the Chit-Chat & Reviews thread

< image >

< image >

Check here for all Rules and procedures < image >

Please use this thread for all contest related Chit-chats & Reviews

< image >
Can my wife pic come in this banner??

What to do for this contest???

Old 26th June 2018
~ Hold my hand ~
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak Send a message via AIM to Mak Send a message via MSN to Mak Send a message via Yahoo to Mak Send a message via Skype™ to Mak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbang View Post
Can my wife pic come in this banner??

What to do for this contest???
This contest is only for members who have threads with the Xclusive tag.

Old 26th June 2018

Bullbang has received several accoladesBullbang has received several accoladesBullbang has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
This contest is only for members who have threads with the Xclusive tag.
Ohhh its sad for me but best of luck for others...

Old 26th June 2018

johnf90 is beginning to get noticed
Smile suggestions

xossip exclusive contest occur once in a year so its like a festival to xossipians.
here are some suggestions i want in contest to make it more famous and blockbuster. Mods plz review this. i have been adding these suggestions for years but no one pays attention and it remains unsuccessful.

1.I would really loved it more if it adds some more rounds of contest in it.

2. it should be mandatory to post or take part in contest for exclusive thread holders if not they must be removed from the exclusive list. there are many undeserving exclusive threads in the list every mod and xossip fan knows it but nobody does anything.

3. to much editing spoils the fun so there must be some rules about that. hiding ones identity is most important but there are some images with blurred ass vagina dicks boobs feets etc. who is gonna identify one with that?

4.every year or in six months the dead exclusive threads should be removed.

5.more category of posting in contest.

6. videos should be added to the contest.

Last edited by Mak : 26th June 2018 at 04:59 PM. Reason: font changed

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls