Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2018 - "Season of Seduction" - Chitchat & Reviews Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th June 2018

priyahul has many secret admirerspriyahul has many secret admirers
Exclamation Please open the contest for all , don't restrict it only for xclusive member

Last edited by priyahul : 1 Week Ago at 02:18 AM.

Old 27th June 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyahul View Post
I would recommend and like this contest be open to all, because this is once in a year festival time to all xossipians.
If you open this contest for all, many new comers will get encouraged . Think about olden days when there 1was no xclusive members restrictions , please open the contest for all .
I bet that will bring lots of fun and fantasy .
it's only for Xclusive members Dear , we already discussed this and decided by major Suggestions from Public members , Xcl members and Admin team members

We introduced Xossip Holi contest This year in which Any member can Participate Dear And this time Many Non Xcl and Xcl queens are Entertained the Xpians More than Expected

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1523428
https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1522938

Last edited by poospcse : 27th June 2018 at 06:54 PM.

Old 30th June 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database

Old 1st July 2018
Council Member
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
prvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accolades
It's July and it's the month of Queen Contest in Xossip

So eager to see all lovely sexy divas at their naughtiest, kinkiest, sexiest, hottest best

Old 1st July 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.P View Post
for ur xcl pics aunty
I'll post my pics on Entry thread straight a way

Old 1st July 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by prvnrm View Post
It's July and it's the month of Queen Contest in Xossip

So eager to see all lovely sexy divas at their naughtiest, kinkiest, sexiest, hottest best

Old 2nd July 2018
No Existence~Just an illusion
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Mak Send a message via AIM to Mak Send a message via MSN to Mak Send a message via Yahoo to Mak Send a message via Skype™ to Mak
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
I'll post my pics on Entry thread straight a way
Waiting lady.

Old 2nd July 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
Waiting lady.
Hey you

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls