Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆☆☆ 12th Annual Masala Awards 2017 - Results Thread ☆☆☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd February 2018
Evanescent

Thermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Am I wrong?

Threads started from Oct 2017 onwards can be nominated next year unless already nominated by TS this yead

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Old 23rd February 2018
Custom title

malikka has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post
Am I wrong?

Threads started from Oct 2017 onwards can be nominated next year unless already nominated by TS this yead
You are right

Old 23rd February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshero1 View Post
But 1 question hai....aapka argue hai ki jisne december me thread start kiya uske liye aapne timeline change ki....but ab bhi jisne October me thread start kiya uska kya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post
Uska agley saal number aayega
I think Sshero's question was not about eligibility but about the amount of time available.

If you start thread on Dec 30 (end), in the old timeline, you get less than 2 months, so that's not enough time (according to Humtum in post above).

But if you start thread on Sep 30 (end), in the new timeline, you get more than 4 months, so that's enough time (according to Humtum in post above).

and so does ursula le guin

Last edited by coconutpalm : 23rd February 2018 at 05:15 PM.

Old 23rd February 2018
Council Member
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Rebel.Star has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Rebel.Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
I think Sshero's question was not about eligibility but about the amount of time available.

If you start thread on Dec 30 (end), in the old timeline, you get less than 2 months, so that's not enough time (according to Humtum in post above).

But if you start thread on Sep 30 (end), in the new timeline, you get more than 4 months, so that's enough time (according to Humtum in post above).
Yes saar

Old 23rd February 2018
Banned

sshero1 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post

Last edited by sshero1 : 23rd February 2018 at 10:37 PM.

Old 23rd February 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
If you ever become a MC u can check urself and/or ask any of your MC friends /ex Mc's, all contests with such magnitude are planned and discussed in MC. The work that goes backroom is amazing. Everything is discussed there and only when things get approved, they come to me for final approval.

I value the organizers and the team for their effort and good judgment. I will also stand with them when things do not go as expected/ contests dont fare that well etc etc.

You guys are free to shoot us or the team. We do take the brickbats as a compliment and strive to work more harder. That approach has kept us going since 2004. Many came and vanished. Still we are here

We will aim to keep everyone happy and satisfied including burnt asses like u .
Lol, whats the point in calling me burnt ass here ?
Am i asking AMA for my self or whom i nominated for ?

I am asking for a simple reply in Yes and No format that "if the timeline amendment was approved by nitin?"
Why so many essay type posts to answer that ?

Tuntun i know you more than you
If you do not reply me in Yes or No then i am pretty much sure that what happened.

I appreciate you saving the acts of your team and i am completely fine with that

But here i would like to REQUEST all future contest Masters including HT, Please dont do this again

Adios AMA 2017.

Last edited by banned : 23rd February 2018 at 10:53 PM.

Old 24th February 2018
Custom title

Legal Officer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post
Lol, whats the point in calling me burnt ass here ?
Am i asking AMA for my self or whom i nominated for ?

I am asking for a simple reply in Yes and No format that "if the timeline amendment was approved by nitin?"
Why so many essay type posts to answer that ?

Tuntun i know you more than you
If you do not reply me in Yes or No then i am pretty much sure that what happened.

I appreciate you saving the acts of your team and i am completely fine with that

But here i would like to REQUEST all future contest Masters including HT, Please dont do this again

Adios AMA 2017.
for becoming MC.

Old 25th February 2018
Hello Xossip
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
rranjan4u has hacked the reps databaserranjan4u has hacked the reps databaserranjan4u has hacked the reps databaserranjan4u has hacked the reps databaserranjan4u has hacked the reps databaserranjan4u has hacked the reps databaserranjan4u has hacked the reps databaserranjan4u has hacked the reps databaserranjan4u has hacked the reps database
Congratulations to all AMA winners

Old 27th February 2018
♠ HuKaM Ka eKKa ♠
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
to all winners

Old 1st March 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
How much time required to make any thread deserving? I think 4-5 months, many stories finished by that time.

Let me explain you abt point system :
We are giving points on originality : 20 points, not an issue either 2 months old or 12 months.
Quality or uniqueness :20 points, again doesn't matter when start.

Quantity : 20 points, post made by thread starter, here may be some advantages as those started early if their their threads content has no end.

Frequency of updates : 20 points, disadvantages to those starting early but advantage to late starter in this case.

Following forum rules : 20 points, advantage to those have started late as less chance of make mistakes but old thread more.

Now tell it's case of "even" or not for all. You can raise question on one this but have assessed all points together. We have responsibility to manage it and doing every thing to select best in lot.

So, don't worry whenever need opened suggestion thread to take suggestions also and applied anything in end that suit best for a particular event.
On that case in which section i lost points to lose my ama this year

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls