Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆☆☆ 12th Annual Masala Awards 2017 - Chit-Chat & Discussion Thread ☆☆☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd December 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Poo bhai: don:

Old 23rd December 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
kaatu bro

Old 23rd December 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by meenalover2000 View Post
waiting to see the golden moment

Old 23rd December 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Captain Jack View Post
sanskarless

Old 23rd December 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Good noon

Old 23rd December 2017
Mukhosh - The Mask
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Daily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universe
Feeling disappointed to know the cut off date for nomination of thread. I have started a Bengali story "MUKHOSH- THE MASK" on 14 Oct 2017 and completed it in the last week of November. My story got so many appreciation from the readers and made me very much hopeful to be nominated for AMA 2017.

But the cut off date for starting the thread as 30 Sep 2017 is disqualified my thread. Therefore I would like to request the admin team of AMA 2017 to reconsider the cut off date and allow me to nominate my thread for award.

Waiting for your favorable response.

Old 23rd December 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Passenger View Post
Feeling disappointed to know the cut off date for nomination of thread. I have started a Bengali story "MUKHOSH- THE MASK" on 14 Oct 2017 and completed it in the last week of November. My story got so many appreciation from the readers and made me very much hopeful to be nominated for AMA 2017.

But the cut off date for starting the thread as 30 Sep 2017 is disqualified my thread. Therefore I would like to request the admin team of AMA 2017 to reconsider the cut off date and allow me to nominate my thread for award.

Waiting for your favorable response.
buddy,Its not like that
Reason for the timeline changes is also mentioned in Rules thread.

Your thread Started on 14oct2017 and has 138pages only.So you getting least weightage only when Compared to Threads that started from Jan2017 (They must have 500 Pages Min) .
If the timeline is Jan2017 to Dec 2017 then your thread will be able to nominate but what is the weightage when compared to Jan2017 threads .it must be 1:3 &your thread automatically gets least points in Quantity .We always likes balanced threads for contests (Then only the Contest also to be healthy & general to all)

Now means we can say your thread is just not in the contest timeline, in other words not disqualified for contest

Next time ,your thread may gets max Quantity's if you update regularly .You can nominate it

Last edited by poospcse : 23rd December 2017 at 07:25 PM.

Old 23rd December 2017
Where the fuck i am!
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
2 days and only 10 pages

Old 23rd December 2017
Where the fuck i am!
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
CC thread in PnV is a bad idea better merge it with rules and queries one coz for CC we have other sections

Old 23rd December 2017
World is very nice..but im not

vijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universevijay2309 is one with the universe
Its mean ama ke liye story ke page jyadagone chaiye...tab to mai part nagi le sakta kyoki mai to 200 page se pahle he story khtam kar deta hu....

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls