Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆★☆ Xossip's Valentine Story Contest 2018 - Rules & Queries Thread ☆★☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th March 2018
Visit my website

Syzygy is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Quote:
Girebaan hota hai Sirji aur mera girebaan bhi insan jesa hi hai
I know I'm not perfect

Quote:
Maine padhiye bhi likha hai phele jise aapne quote nahi kiya, haan main sveekaar karta hun ki mujhse bhi likhne mein ek chhoti si galti ho gayi, par galti toh galti hai, aur mein aap ka abhari hun ki aapne mujhe is se avgat karaya.
Tit for tat... jab aapko galtiya bs dikhi to mai kyun na dikhaun ?

Quote:
Avashya likhenge Sirji, par iska matlab ye nahi hua ki mein kisi ki galtiyan na bataun.
Bilkul nai kar sakte. She has Hero of Story dibba, Do you have ?

Quote:
Aur rahi baat meri tarif ki toh uske liye aap ko aur koshish karne ki aavashyakta hai.
Ji koi shonk nai hai aapki tarif karne ka

Quote:
Jese ki aapne kaha maine Prince aur Trambak ki story par prashansha/prashansa ki hai (aur unki galtiyon ko bhi darshaya hai jise aap bolna bhul gaye hai) yadi aapko unmen kuchh khamiyan nazar aaye toh usse ujagar karne ki aavashyakta hai.
Maine kisi ka naam mention kiya hi nai hai

Aap abhi tak pichhe kyun hai, jaiye aur phir se mujhe meri galtiyon se avgat karaiye. Main phir se aap ka abhari rahunga.

Quote:
Do you really know the meaning of innovative, Sir?

Innovative means something different and original!!!!!!

Yes, I know. Humko jo naya lagega hum usko innovative hi kahenge

Quote:
Did you encounter anything that is different and original in the story? And just read it again, did she clarifies her own dialogs?

Quote:
There's a basic rule in the literature that you shouldn't left anything on the presumption of the Reader's. I think you already know that.
Ye ek noraml sa Story Contest hai koi literature writing nahi.
Quote:
So stop doing favouritism
Favouritism
Kya milega aisa kark humko ? All members participated in the contest are my good friends.
Sir, I have a query regarding the above marked sentence.

Are there any rules regarding this, that you can't show the flaws or you should have to be the awarded writer to show their imperfection.

Please give a clarification on this, because am a new member and don't want any mess. People literally abusing me on my review.

Old 19th March 2018
Let's put a smile on that Face
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Bad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universeBad_Joker is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syzygy View Post
Sir, I have a query regarding the above marked sentence.

Are there any rules regarding this, that you can't show the flaws or you should have to be the awarded writer to show their imperfection.

Please give a clarification on this, because am a new member and don't want any mess. People literally abusing me on my review.
Sir, I'm neither an OT member nor a MOD of the contest, just a fellow admirer of story contest like your self. Please allow me to express my views on your said comments.

Syzygy Sir, you are at full liberty to express your views regarding any particular stories as long as it remains within the "sensible comments", and in your case in my opinion it was certainly well within the permissible parameters.

Now as you are allowed to exhibit your feelings, the same logic also applies to the fans or the criticized writer or any other knowledgeable person. Retaliation or reaction is expected when their favorite writer is being scrutinized. If you expect the writers to take your criticism in a natural and positive sense, the same manner of behavior is also expected from you, to take responsibilities and be prepare for critical analysis of your reviews.

Sir, you may or may not be a well known writer from your any other ID, but your Syzygy is at unknown status presently in VSC, so your criticism bound to turn towards question on your ability, Do you think Harsha Bhogle never faced the question of "What you did" when he criticized any batsman or bowler for their performance?

Please remember, you have faced objection for your review from a general member, not from any MOD or OT in an official manner like Carl did for his review, so you can always take that comments as a personal feelings from an admirer and there is no need of changing your review style for that. You can either choose to clarify him on his objectionable points in a suitable manner or may completely ignore it and continue to do your job that you are doing.

However, as you can see there are not many good reviewers around here, and sometimes reviews are the greatest reward for a writer even more than the position or rewards, I would request you to quickly finish up all stories and register your review for them as soon as possible.

Old 19th March 2018
Visit my website

Syzygy is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
Sir, I'm neither an OT member nor a MOD of the contest, just a fellow admirer of story contest like your self. Please allow me to express my views on your said comments.

Syzygy Sir, you are at full liberty to express your views regarding any particular stories as long as it remains within the "sensible comments", and in your case in my opinion it was certainly well within the permissible parameters.

Now as you are allowed to exhibit your feelings, the same logic also applies to the fans or the criticized writer or any other knowledgeable person. Retaliation or reaction is expected when their favorite writer is being scrutinized. If you expect the writers to take your criticism in a natural and positive sense, the same manner of behavior is also expected from you, to take responsibilities and be prepare for critical analysis of your reviews.

Sir, you may or may not be a well known writer from your any other ID, but your Syzygy is at unknown status presently in VSC, so your criticism bound to turn towards question on your ability, Do you think Harsha Bhogle never faced the question of "What you did" when he criticized any batsman or bowler for their performance?

Please remember, you have faced objection for your review from a general member, not from any MOD or OT in an official manner like Carl did for his review, so you can always take that comments as a personal feelings from an admirer and there is no need of changing your review style for that. You can either choose to clarify him on his objectionable points in a suitable manner or may completely ignore it and continue to do your job that you are doing.

However, as you can see there are not many good reviewers around here, and sometimes reviews are the greatest reward for a writer even more than the position or rewards, I would request you to quickly finish up all stories and register your review for them as soon as possible.
Thank You Bad Joker Sir, for elucidating my query. And I will try to move on with your suggestion and close my eyes on such drivel.

And Thanks again

Last edited by Syzygy : 19th March 2018 at 07:11 PM.

Old 20th March 2018
Loser
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Ots kripaya karke review thread me index ko update kar de kyuki aise review deme me problem hoti hai ham kam review milne wale member ko review denge to update kar dijiyega to kripa hogi aapki

Dhanyabad
Aapka subhchintak
Ag Mahan

Old 21st March 2018
yippee ki yay motherfuc***

Charlie 007 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag Mahan View Post
Ots kripaya karke review thread me index ko update kar de kyuki aise review deme me problem hoti hai ham kam review milne wale member ko review denge to update kar dijiyega to kripa hogi aapki

Dhanyabad
Aapka subhchintak
Ag Mahan
Stop pointing out little errors of ots they also have a personal life to take care of and also a running cuntfest to handle so hold your horses and have some patience as soon as ots will finish sending PMS for NRG cuntfest they will look into your matter...
phakking jaliass Spammer Chaprassi...

Old 21st March 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
I think its enough time to read all entries if glorious judges are free then publish results we are common userd with our limited timings we demand results

Valentine happend months ago shall we wait till next season. I know judges are also humans and they have personal life too blah blah but same thing applicable on readers and writers also.
I hope ots will consider it and process the results soon

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

प्रीत की रीत

Old 21st March 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
I think its enough time to read all entries if glorious judges are free then publish results we are common userd with our limited timings we demand results

Valentine happend months ago shall we wait till next season. I know judges are also humans and they have personal life too blah blah but same thing applicable on readers and writers also.
I hope ots will consider it and process the results soon
Results will be declared by 25th March hopefully. Reviews will be judged after 20th March. https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=200

Last edited by humtum : 21st March 2018 at 12:08 PM.

Old 26th March 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Either tonight or tomorrow results will be announced.

Old 26th March 2018
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

pawankamdev123 has hacked the reps databasepawankamdev123 has hacked the reps databasepawankamdev123 has hacked the reps databasepawankamdev123 has hacked the reps databasepawankamdev123 has hacked the reps databasepawankamdev123 has hacked the reps databasepawankamdev123 has hacked the reps database
Waiting

Old 27th March 2018
Loser
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
Either tonight or tomorrow results will be announced.
waiting bhai

Last edited by Ag Mahan : 28th March 2018 at 12:05 AM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls