Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > Xossip PnV Holi Contest 2018 - Chitchat and Review Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th March 2018
Council Member
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
prvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accolades
So sexy n inviting poses from the lonely cutie pie !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinybrownguy View Post
Yes you read that right. She doesn't have anyone to apply color on her young bare body. She's alone being in a long distance relationship. Someone should help her
wow....she is super sexy, cute n lovely girl. So naughty poses to make minds horny. Super horny holi game by your sexy girl friend.....Kudos...claps....cheers

Last edited by prvnrm : 10th March 2018 at 11:56 AM.

Old 10th March 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinybrownguy View Post
Yes you read that right. She doesn't have anyone to apply color on her young bare body. She's alone being in a long distance relationship. Someone should help her
< image >

======================

< image >
< image >
===============
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
ufff what ah maal what ah sexy Girl started with such a lovely Boobies hidden by beautiful hairs next pics are making everyone to very hard bare Boobies want press those softly then hardly those Holi colors increasing the beuaty of her

Definatley 7th pic in my favourite for such super cute pose Totally a hot packing Holi pics and a rocking entry darling

i never had a GF like this in real life

++25

Live Well!!! Wherever you lives Poo SP.CSE

Last edited by poospcse : 10th March 2018 at 12:07 PM. Reason: typo

Old 10th March 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahibsinghsultan View Post
< image >

sexy hot vandana happy holi
A rocking Holi with the sexy mangoes and vandana wish those hands is to be mine very beautiful boobs and sexy maal she is

waiting for the extension of your Holi celebration babies ++25

Last edited by poospcse : 10th March 2018 at 12:11 PM.

Old 10th March 2018
Custom title

jaipurcouple15 is hunted by the papparazijaipurcouple15 is hunted by the papparazijaipurcouple15 is hunted by the papparazijaipurcouple15 is hunted by the papparazi
Priya have participated in HOLI Contest! Visit here for new Holi updates and vote for her!

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1522938&page=2

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1408581

Old 10th March 2018
Xossip- Seriously Addictive..
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaipurcouple15 View Post
Priya have participated in HOLI Contest! Visit here for new Holi updates and vote for her!

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1522938&page=2
Really images bro.....

Please post all the images in a single post.

If you have more pics of Priya, you can post them as the maximum number of pics allowed in this contest is 25.

Old 10th March 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaipurcouple15 View Post
Here goes guys! Priya for Xossip fans and enter into the contest!!

< image >

< image >

Hope she will win!

< image >

Biggest boobs!
< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

Final and 10th pic!! Hope she earns a lot of dirty comments here!!

< image >
Priya dawling can I get chance to play Holi with your Boobies super rocking entries that bare back on the 1st pic is simply sexy and I was scared while seeing the 5th that ,is my both hands enough to hold those big melon Boobies this particular pic makes me to get a greedy feel of Playing Holi with those your Boobies Totally a sexy Holi celebration with Priya this time thanks for your rocking entry darling

++25

Old 10th March 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyandkitten View Post
kitten late as always
here's 11 preview
more 14 tomorrow
daddy's editing so plz be cool
thank u
< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >
thumbnails for who dont like big photos
love u all

yayyy it's my darling meoww's Holi with Billi starting with sexy Rose coloured lips with deep Boobies clevages the 2nd pic gives a feel like i watching a girl who dances for the song Dam maaro dam, mit jaae Gam Many pics occupied with the Sexy Smooth Butts want to touch &press softly
This pic is truly my fav one https://pzy.be/i/24174/9.jpg what ah sharp Boobies with well shaped was,sexy thighs and beautiful red hot juicy lips ufff wanna press those cute melons softly your pics turns this night& Holi season into very hot spicy colourful one meowww loves you babies ,thank you for giving such a wonderful Holi to me and our Xpians waiting for the extension of this celebrations

Last edited by poospcse : 10th March 2018 at 10:51 PM.

Old 10th March 2018
Custom title

daddyandkitten is hunted by the papparazidaddyandkitten is hunted by the papparazidaddyandkitten is hunted by the papparazidaddyandkitten is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
yayyy it's my darling meoww's Holi with Billi starting with sexy Rose coloured lips with deep Boobies clevages the 2nd pic gives a feel like i watching a girl who dances for the song Dam maaro dam, mit jaae Gam Many pics occupied with the Sexy Smooth Butts want to touch &press softly
This pic is truly my fav one https://pzy.be/i/24174/9.jpg what ah sharp Boobies with well shaped was,sexy thighs and beautiful red hot juicy lips ufff wanna press those cute melons softly your pics turns this night& Holi season into very hot spicy colourful one meowww loves you babies ,thank you for giving such a wonderful Holi to me and our Xpians waiting for the extension of this celebrations
yeaah yeah
thanks a ton
more tomorrow morning

Old 11th March 2018
Custom title

cherry1617 has many secret admirerscherry1617 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to cherry1617 Send a message via Skype™ to cherry1617
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyandkitten View Post
kitten late as always
here's 11 preview
more 14 tomorrow
daddy's editing so plz be cool
thank u
< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >
thumbnails for who dont like big photos
love u all

hotty on holi

what a gorgeous darlings

Old 11th March 2018
Xossip- Seriously Addictive..
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
Superb hot pics kitten.

Can't wait to see the remaining ones.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls