Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> IPL 'Predict & Win' Contest > ★☆★ Xossip's IPL Fantasy league 2017: Entry Thread ★☆★

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th April 2017
My Boobs are my Identity

Awani Jain is hunted by the papparaziAwani Jain is hunted by the papparaziAwani Jain is hunted by the papparaziAwani Jain is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Awani Jain
team name- Awani Bangers
xossip ID- Awani Jain
"Girls proud to expose their body"
Hot Real Incidents of my life READ -
A game of STRIP RUMMY I forced my FIL to fuck me Fucked multiple times by a Plumber and Mason

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4th April 2017
Jatt sahab the great

Monu modi has hacked the reps databaseMonu modi has hacked the reps databaseMonu modi has hacked the reps databaseMonu modi has hacked the reps databaseMonu modi has hacked the reps database
team name-khaki 11
xossip id-Monu modi

Old 4th April 2017
\\\\\ The B U Double Z /////
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
Team Name - The High Flyers

Xossip ID - JustFlyingHigh

Last edited by JustFlyingHigh : 4th April 2017 at 09:04 PM.

Old 4th April 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Team Name :- Mak 11

Xossip ID :- Mak42

Old 4th April 2017
Council Member
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
How many members can one join in a league?

Old 4th April 2017
Council Member
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
And what if it exceeds the maximum limit?

Old 4th April 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
How many members can one join in a league?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
And what if it exceeds the maximum limit?
As, per my knowledge.. There's no limit. For more info check here FAQs

Old 5th April 2017
Council Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
As, per my knowledge.. There's no limit. For more info check here FAQs

One can join unlimited number of leagues
But can one league contain unlimited number of members ?

Last edited by ura dhura : 5th April 2017 at 12:23 AM.

Old 5th April 2017
~ Being Simple isn't so Simple
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Team Name - UnDer Dog

Xossip ID - Prakash verma

Old 5th April 2017
Don't trouble your Mother

Singharjun has received several accoladesSingharjun has received several accolades
team name- Singharjun
xossip id- Singharjun

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls