Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Man booked for installing camera in flat to spy on wife

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th May 2018
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Thumbs down Man booked for installing camera in flat to spy on wife

Man booked for installing camera in flat to spy on wife

A man having a strained relationship with his wife allegedly installed a spy camera on a water purifier in their Kalepadal flat for secretly recording her movements at home.
The incident occurred between January 22 and 26. About four months on, the woman, a techie, lodged an FIR against her husband, currently based in Bengaluru, after she discovered that the camera was recording her images. The Wanowrie police on Monday booked the man for allegedly spying on his wife.

The couple has a 12-year-old son. The relationship between them turned sour after the man began suspecting the character of his wife after returning from abroad. He started harassing her physically and mentally, too.

Sub-inspector Rekha Kale of the Wanowrie police said, “After the man returned from abroad, he started staying with his wife at their Kalepadal flat. They stayed together for around eight months, but things did not go fine. The man then shifted to his parents’ place in Bengaluru, but often visit the Pune flat on weekends to meet his son.”

During one of his visits, the man installed the spy camera on the water purification machine in the bedroom of their flat because he suspected the character of his wife. The woman discovered the camera much later while changing clothes.

Kale said, “The woman initially filed a complaint application at the police station. An inquiry was conducted and an offence under Section 354 (C) [voyeurism] of the Indian Penal Code was registered.”

Old 16th May 2018

erdfsdf has received several accoladeserdfsdf has received several accoladeserdfsdf has received several accolades
Why is there a water purification machine in their bedroom? Is there a tap in their bedroom as well?

Old 16th May 2018
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Since when installing camera in one's own home became a crime ? Couple didn't file for divorce I guess, He could install camera in his home and record what's happening there. Wife might have something to hide.

Old 17th May 2018
Custom title

malikka has many secret admirers
Misuse of right to privacy

Old 20th May 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Since when installing camera in one's own home became a crime ? Couple didn't file for divorce I guess, He could install camera in his home and record what's happening there. Wife might have something to hide.
LOL. People have been arrested for the same act before but don't bother urself. I want you to focus on dogs alone!

Old 20th May 2018
Maximus Fappitus
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
LOL. People have been arrested for the same act before but don't bother urself. I want you to focus on dogs alone!

Old 20th May 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Installing a camera in one's own home with the knowledge of the adult family members is not a crime.

It is all in the interpretation of the law.
1. He is not staying with his wife in Pune. Separated.
2. He installed the camera without the wife's knowledge.
3. Wife has filed a complaint.

If the wife came to know about the camera and had not filed a complaint nothing would hv happened.

“The woman initially filed a complaint application at the police station. An inquiry was conducted and an offence under Section 354 (C) [voyeurism] of the Indian Penal Code was registered.”

But since the wife has filed a complaint, the cops have to act or media presstitutes and foreign sponsored activists will go beserk. These people are very choosy and selective mind u.

Mind u the woman only filed a complaint application but the cops conducted an inquiry and applied 354 voyeurism.

There is so much pressure from foreign and foreign sponsored activists that very soon Marital rape will become law and married husbands will hv to face false rape cases just because there is some marital discord at home.

The least they could hv done is made laws gender neutral and also a provision for prosecution of the complaining party if the complaint is found to be false.

Many guys are now thinking it is better to surf Xossip and use their hands or their money rather than getting married.

Old 20th May 2018
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
For some reasons you can't see why people dying in dog attacks is a much serious issue than cheating spouses. I accept I didn't know such cases happen because marital disputes of imbeciles doesn't appeal to me as an intellect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Installing a camera in one's own home with the knowledge of the adult family members is not a crime.

It is all in the interpretation of the law.
1. He is not staying with his wife in Pune. Separated.
2. He installed the camera without the wife's knowledge.
3. Wife has filed a complaint.

If the wife came to know about the camera and had not filed a complaint nothing would hv happened.

“The woman initially filed a complaint application at the police station. An inquiry was conducted and an offence under Section 354 (C) [voyeurism] of the Indian Penal Code was registered.”

But since the wife has filed a complaint, the cops have to act or media presstitutes and foreign sponsored activists will go beserk. These people are very choosy and selective mind u.

Mind u the woman only filed a complaint application but the cops conducted an inquiry and applied 354 voyeurism.

There is so much pressure from foreign and foreign sponsored activists that very soon Marital rape will become law and married husbands will hv to face false rape cases just because there is some marital discord at home.

The least they could hv done is made laws gender neutral and also a provision for prosecution of the complaining party if the complaint is found to be false.

Many guys are now thinking it is better to surf Xossip and use their hands or their money rather than getting married.
Good Info

Old 21st May 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
For some reasons you can't see why people dying in dog attacks is a much serious issue than cheating spouses. I accept I didn't know such cases happen because marital disputes of imbeciles doesn't appeal to me as an intellect.
Marital disputes happen even though they might not appeal to you. the world moves on without caring for whatever dova thinks or believes in. therefore don't bother at all and focus on dogs alone - only animal strong enough to challenge dova!

Quote:
Good Info
I appreciate you appreciating the obvious!

Old 24th May 2018
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
I strongly approve that marital rape should be made punishable. But only after thorough investigation has been conducted.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls