Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2017 - Multi shades of Seduction - Chitchat & Reviews Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th July 2017

Princess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanlhr View Post
http://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=72757469&postcount=6

Ria

This means no photos for this round from your side
Absolutely not dear, I have decided to support the contest, and I will. I have posted a whole series of 25 images. So what if I am a non-competing, Psycho will leave no stone unturned to satisfy viewers of Xclusive Queen's contest.

Old 15th July 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Ria View Post
Absolutely not dear, I have decided to support the contest, and I will. I have posted a whole series of 25 images. So what if I am a non-competing, Psycho will leave no stone unturned to satisfy viewers of Xclusive Queen's contest.
Lemme check more..

Old 15th July 2017

Princess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparaziPrincess_Ria is hunted by the papparazi
Any Queen in need of any kind of help please contact me or PM Psycho.

Old 15th July 2017
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Ria dear You are a great combo of beauty with highly artistic presentation by Psycho Sir. Just adorable.

Old 15th July 2017
Shama: Shy or Slutty

Very first entry we can't get a better start from this. such hotty in the start I am very eager & waiting desperately to see the all pics of this series. Best wishes.

Old 15th July 2017
Malini in the mood for exhibitionism

As the title, you are really in killing mood. Means, look at it !! How we gonna survive with such curves in blue saree & blouse. Malini dear, you rocked. Just stunning..
Best Wishes

Last edited by Mak42 : 15th July 2017 at 10:34 PM.

Old 15th July 2017
Princess Ria. Non Contesting Entry for Round 1

As I said in my previous post Psycho sir & Ria Mam, both of you are just adorable. It's like relationship between Beauty & Artist. Just amazing combo.
If it wasn't non-competing then, it gonna be among the best

I Wish we will get more n more chances to see you more n more.

Old 15th July 2017
Pooja Bhabhi : Round 1- Suhaagraat special

Red sizzling hotty, Just speechless ! Everyone have a lot of dreams about this night and you guys have re-lived it. Red saree in such traditional wear and the best thing is, it's on such hotty, what would anyone need more.. It's just amazing & stunning. Just adore for your efforts.

Best Wishes

Last edited by Mak42 : 16th July 2017 at 12:50 AM.

Old 15th July 2017
Rock out with my Cock Out
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
Awesome start.

All 4 queens in full mood to kill our lund

https://pzy.be/v/8/IMG_9079 - nice pic ria
Will give full review from PC. Right now i am online from phone.

Last edited by axba : 15th July 2017 at 10:56 PM.

Old 15th July 2017
Rock out with my Cock Out
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
https://pzy.be/v/2/7115001_400567533...64_665771620_n. Nice pic malini

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls