Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Babu Seth

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Days Ago

jinxedjan is beginning to get noticed
Babu Seth

It was my first visit to South India. Had got down from airport. I was literally at loss outside the airport as Hindi speaking people were really scarce. Oyo rooms came handy as I booked a room online there and then. Now I needed a taxi to reach the room. Haven't made any payment for the room as payment at check-in option is available. Opened the Uber app on my smartphone and booked a taxi. To my surprise, the driver was a lady. She didn't know much Hindi but was fluent in English. She was wearing a turquoise cotton suit and navy blue leggings. she must be 5 feet 4 inches, had a dark hair reaching up to her waist. She was wheatish in complexion. Looking at my luggage, she came out of her driver's seat, opened the trunk of her Maruti swift dzire and put my luggages there. The turquoise cotton suit showed the contours of her body clearly. The bra impression at her back was really arousing as it showed a clear picture of the bra within. The leggings too enhanced her thigh structure and legs.
I checked her name in the Uber app. It showed Karen. I asked her, "Are you Karan?" She replied, "No Sir, I am Karen not Karan. It's ok sir. You didn't expect a female driver but I am a good driver too." I said, "Didn't mean to offend you." Karen said, "I am not offended. Am just stating a common stereotyping." I said, "Agreed." She closed the trunk of the car and told me that I could sit in the front passenger seat if I am comfortable with it.
She sat on the driver's seat and I sat on the passenger seat. She saw the destination and asked me casually whether I had paid for the room as she started the engine. My reply was in the negative. She asked about the duration of my stay. I said that it is for a week. We came out of the airport premises. The Oyo room that I had booked was five kilometres away. She was wearing seat belt which helped to hightlight her boobs as the belt passed through her cleavage and the cups of the bra too made an impression. It was really inviting. My hands were itching to get a hold of those delicious orbs.

Last edited by jinxedjan : 2 Days Ago at 05:31 PM.

Old 4 Days Ago
Bras and Pantys
Visit my website

iloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our community
Sexy bro,, continue

Old 4 Days Ago
Custom title

madinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazi
way to go!

Old 4 Days Ago

Thanks Iloveyourleggings and Madinmars

Old 4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by madinmars View Post
way to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyourleggings View Post
Sexy bro,, continue
Thanks for the encouragement

Old 4 Days Ago

The seat belt across her cleavage was drawing my attention. My eyes kept going back to it unknowingly. Though there was no traffic she was driving slow. She was hardly driving at 30 Kmph. She noticed my stealth glances on her cleavage through the rear view mirror. She by way of making conversation told me that I could have homestay for a lesser price. I asked her whether it is possible. She parked the car on the roadside as there was no traffic and switched on the parking lights. I asked her why she stopped the vehicle. She asked me to listen her out and then make my mind. She asked me about the amount I am paying for the room. I said that it is ten thousand for seven days. She then told me how I would be spending more for food and laundry, etc. She said, "Pay fifteen thousand and you shall have homestay with all the amenities you need."
I asked, "Where is this available?" She said, "At my home. You shall have all the amenities you need at fifteen thousand with home cooked food." It seemed a profitable proposition and the prospect of being close to that booty and also of possible sexual encounter interested me. I told her that I consume alcohol and have other physical needs too. She said, "Don't worry, Sir. That could be taken care of with extra payment as and when required. You need not step out of the house for those needs." Though I was apprehensive, the thrill of doing something new and unexpected coupled with my sexual attraction to this raw beauty made me agree to her proposition.

Last edited by jinxedjan : 4 Days Ago at 02:00 AM.

Old 3 Days Ago
RanaSPSingh
Visit my website

kamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev99008 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
for the new thread

nice builup....now go on further

Old 3 Days Ago
Custom title

Aayaam is hunted by the papparaziAayaam is hunted by the papparaziAayaam is hunted by the papparaziAayaam is hunted by the papparazi
Interesting...

Old 3 Days Ago
Bras and Pantys
Visit my website

iloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our communityiloveyourleggings is a pillar of our community
Karen Wearing seat belt and driving

Intresting...Keep going Bro

Old 3 Days Ago

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayaam View Post
Interesting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamdev99008 View Post
for the new thread

nice builup....now go on further