Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Happy bday Sir ji

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th June 2017
❝ Red Queen ❞

Angel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakash verma View Post
for all

Rs unkil ki yaad me sabko 25+
fake rep

Old 15th June 2017
Not Devilish Anymore

Devil Returns has disabled reputations
Happy birthday Rajesh

Old 16th June 2017
♠ HuKaM Ka eKKa ♠
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Swati View Post
fake rep

Old 16th June 2017
♠ HuKaM Ka eKKa ♠
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Returns View Post
Happy birthday Rajesh

Old 16th June 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
unkil
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 16th June 2017
Banned
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Thanks every one.. NOW I QUIT THIS FORUM FOR EVER, ALL CONCERNED HAVE GOT THEIR REPLIES, WHATEVER PENDING THEY WILL GET FROM CONCERNED MEMBERS...

Suzy now there is no politics...its just Xossip..

I would like you to sincerely think on following.

1. Re Story Contests as answered in Interview of FOX.
2. think of Mr. XP contest with other name where in we have MR/MS XP
how does it matter if some abc have female ID's do you think they will ever reach to that level, and even if....why not honor the females of XP..why only Mr.XP...think on this.
3. think about an Xclusive section in PNV G ...not all are ready to be nude but they are xclusive.

Re lot of things in FOX manifesto...I leave it to the wise judgement of Dead/Japs/FJB/you yourself and BS

Now a time to bid goodbye to all of you.

Will remain with my friends in whatever way and when not certain as of now but LW gives a good bye to all of you, hate me or love me that's your choice.

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 16th June 2017 at 04:17 AM.

Old 16th June 2017
Banned
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Suzy/Dead/FJB

Create a history, since I would be no more with XP, so how about a tie of FOX and Dragons ...give the winner dibba to Mohit but rest of things remains with FOXES, up to you guys

Old 16th June 2017
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Happy Birthday Rajesh Sarhadi Enjoy

Old 16th June 2017
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
Thanks every one.. NOW I QUIT THIS FORUM FOR EVER, ALL CONCERNED HAVE GOT THEIR REPLIES, WHATEVER PENDING THEY WILL GET FROM CONCERNED MEMBERS...

how does it matter if some abc have female ID's do you think they will ever reach to that level, and even if....why not honor the females of XP..why only Mr.XP...think on this.
3. think about an Xclusive section in PNV G ...not all are ready to be nude but they are xclusive.

Re lot of things in FOX manifesto...I leave it to the wise judgement of Dead/Japs/FJB/you yourself and BS

Will remain with my friends in whatever way and when not certain as of now but LW gives a good bye to all of you, hate me or love me that's your choice.

If this is true then thanks for all your hard work

Old 16th June 2017
Never Hurt a Duck's Ego!!!!!!!
  Desktop: Desktop Contest      
unclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to unclescrooge Send a message via Yahoo to unclescrooge
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post

.. it was nice time with you bro... have a great days ahead...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls