Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > i am getting married .

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th December 2017

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
I'd suggest, talk. Talk a lot. Talk anything. Talk nonsense. Just be where you and she can just share each other's feelings in words.

Last edited by tobermory : 26th December 2017 at 03:31 PM.

Old 26th December 2017
Sou desu ne

anay8 has disabled reputations
Learn to suc dicks its necessary for happy married life

Last edited by anay8 : 26th December 2017 at 11:13 PM.

Old 30th May 2018

vgcb123 is beginning to get noticed
How is it progressing bro

Old 30th May 2018
Custom title

scentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sister_in_wife View Post
arranged or love....just be prepared to stay separately with your wife and away from your parents after some time...no girl wants to stay with her in-laws...so if you are staying without ur parents than its good.
well said, this is one of the biggest truths most of us don't realize.....no wife these days like it, they will constantly eat ur head comparing their family to yours, blaming your family all or most of the time.. they don't realize that all families are different...
and second most important thing, no point arguing with them.. they wll never agree if they feel they are right and come with ten variations of how they are right..

also, women may be broadminded these days, but if you reveal all, they will use those words back to you when you don't expect...remember women are masters of sarcasm..

just have sex with them, do all kind of kinky things but talk limited with them outside the sexual boundary..

Last edited by scentofaslut : 30th May 2018 at 12:55 AM.

Old 30th May 2018
Custom title

scentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunfry View Post
Why to stay seperate,

Seperate her if she tries to seperate you from your parents. This is not how marriage works.
doesn't work.. she will say, "a woman also leaves her parents, so y are u licking ur mom's ass, when i left my parents?" .i have seen it happen everywhere now..

Last edited by scentofaslut : 30th May 2018 at 01:02 AM.

Old 30th May 2018

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
You are requested to post replies relevant to the topic only. All content posted must be clear and unambiguous. No idle chit-chat or sarcastic replies will be tolerated in this section.

Doing so will result in admonitory action in the form of infraction and if required, a ban.

Minato

Last edited by Namikaze Minato : 31st May 2018 at 10:08 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls