Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆☆☆ 12th Annual Masala Awards 2017 - Results Thread ☆☆☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st February 2018
@Kautilya
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
other winners

Last edited by Chanakya20 : 21st February 2018 at 07:09 PM.

Old 21st February 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
only TS can nominate own thread in that case, written in rules.
Nomination for Threads which started between 1st October 2017 to 31st December 2017 will be accepted only if nominated by Ts

Old 21st February 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...16&postcount=5

Make sure that the thread being nominated was started in the year 1st October 2016 to 30th September 2017 only. As this timeline set from this year onward, any thread from 1st October 2017 till 31st December 2017 can be nominated by Thread Starter if they feel their thread deserve to win AMA 2017 but they cann't nominate their thread next time, as well as current timeline followed strictly from next year onward.All other nominated thread, started before 00:01 IST of 30st September2016 or after 23:59 IST of 1st October 2017 will be rejected as per rule.

now only Nominated by TS can be consider for oct-dec time line for this year alone.

https://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=74995437&postcount=8

#100 thread nominated by Aditya_Rocks
https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=100

AMA kaise mila ?
Anyone can nominate the threads that started between October 2016 to September 2017

Old 21st February 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...16&postcount=5

Make sure that the thread being nominated was started in the year 1st October 2016 to 30th September 2017 only. As this timeline set from this year onward, any thread from 1st October 2017 till 31st December 2017 can be nominated by Thread Starter if they feel their thread deserve to win AMA 2017 but they cann't nominate their thread next time, as well as current timeline followed strictly from next year onward.All other nominated thread, started before 00:01 IST of 30st September2016 or after 23:59 IST of 1st October 2017 will be rejected as per rule.

now only Nominated by TS can be consider for oct-dec time line for this year alone.

https://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=74995437&postcount=8

#100 thread nominated by Aditya_Rocks
https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=100

AMA kaise mila ?

Old 21st February 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
Poo, this is not first AMA of Xossip.
I have witness dozen of them.
Annual means jan 1 to dec 31.
Simplr and short. You have no reason to change timeline if you call it AMA 2017.

2017 means 2017, no relation with 2016.

If you people have done it then i am sorry to say its a planned favorism for a particular user, and none of you can deny it.

I dont care who win or lose, but this was not xossip years back.

And i do not understand what is the reason that admins specially 2dead2 allow such things ? Whats stopping him to interfere in contests , he gives dibba, cant he even spare 2 minutes to check if the contest has been completed with no partiality ?

Anyways, i am out of this, i will reply only if nitin comes here, else its useless to argue with you people who planned and supported this favorism.
AMA

Old 21st February 2018

zz91 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post
Simplr and short. You have no reason to change timeline if you call it AMA 2017.

If you people have done it then i am sorry to say its a planned favorism for a particular user, and none of you can deny it.

And i do not understand what is the reason that admins specially 2dead2 allow such things ? Whats stopping him to interfere in contests , he gives dibba, cant he even spare 2 minutes to check if the contest has been completed with no partiality ?

Anyways, i am out of this, i will reply only if nitin comes here, else its useless to argue with you people who planned and supported this favorism.
AMA
Where were you when the rules were first published. The timeline mentioned clearly was for entries from 1 Oct 2016 to 30 Sep 2017 when the AMA rules thread was out. Yes this differs from previous year.</br> </br>

The timeline was extended to include Oct 2017 - Dec 2017 on request of some members (check the rules and queries, and CC thread), the TS nomination was required only for entries from Oct 2017 - Dec 2017. </br></br>

Last edited by poospcse : 21st February 2018 at 07:27 PM. Reason: **Not allowed :nono:***

Old 21st February 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post

AMA
bro

it's not for any particular member or groupies and all bro ,if you follow this time AMA from early then you must knows it .

the rules thread aired with as usual rules of AMA after verification but after some days there are many users(who started the threads on ends ) feels and suggested about rules in contest threads and Pms .you can see here
https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...5&postcount=96

https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=121

and it's decide only after many and many discussions with team

https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=124

Last edited by poospcse : 21st February 2018 at 07:26 PM. Reason: typo

Old 21st February 2018
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Now go suck FTK
what does it mean and whyn't you said this from your original id so i can reply u in a better way

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

Old 21st February 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
bro

it's not for any particular member or groupies and all bro ,if you follow this time AMA from early then you must knows it .

the rules thread aired with as usual rules of AMA after verification but after some days there are many users(who started the threads on ends ) feels and suggested about rules in contest threads and Pms .you can see here
https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...5&postcount=96

https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=121

and it's decide only after many and many discussions team

https://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=124

I am not asking what you decided. All i am asking that why didn't you name it AMA 2016-17 ? Why AMA 2017 ?

Old 21st February 2018
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Trambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universe
Heartiest congratulations to all AMA winners.

It's a stellar recognition of class, consistency and perseverance.

Great job done by the admin team and the panel of judges.

I feel additionally excited and proud that the thread nominated by me for the best English story has bagged the award.

Ramesh. You deserve every inch of it.

Krish999, you're not far behind. Heartiest congratulations.

Please carry on towards higher accolades.

Humbly

Trambak

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls