Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Nude Pics of wife

Old 22nd February 2014

liteon is beginning to get noticed
Nude Pics of wife

Hello to all sex gurus.

I have seen so many young and beautiful couples posting their pics in the forum.
I also like to post my wife's pics but need your guidance on following:

1. Is it legal to post nude pics / pics with sexual act ?
2. How to I hide my identity?
3. Is it possible for some one to trace my location from IP or other technical Jargons
4. I have seen many people copying the original pics and then using on other forums; how can i stop that
5. Finally is it safe from relation point of view?

Please help me clear the above?

Waiting eagerly for your response.

@ Admin;
Let me know if I have started the thread in wrong section

Old 22nd February 2014
Custom title

mari_masti has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to mari_masti Send a message via Skype™ to mari_masti
please go to FAQ section....for more information.

Old 22nd February 2014
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
Quote:
Originally Posted by liteon View Post
Hello to all sex gurus.

I have seen so many young and beautiful couples posting their pics in the forum.
I also like to post my wife's pics but need your guidance on following:

1. Is it legal to post nude pics / pics with sexual act ?
2. How to I hide my identity? you can mask the face or cut it out while taking picture itself
3. Is it possible for some one to trace my location from IP or other technical Jargons- NO, its not possible to track
4. I have seen many people copying the original pics and then using on other forums; how can i stop that- Its always recommended to use watermarks to secure it
5. Finally is it safe from relation point of view?

Please help me clear the above?

Waiting eagerly for your response.

@ Admin;
Let me know if I have started the thread in wrong section
replied inline. for more clarifications refer to the FAQ's. Waiting to see yor thread here soon

Old 26th February 2014
The Sultan Of Sarcasm
Visit my website

babakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universe
forst of all use Photoshop brushes like glasses and use brush tool on eyes using brushes or shapes and then use VPN and no watermarks only if it is an ALIAS and then for added security go to cybercafe to upload pics !
and dont ever think it is not possible to track if worst case senario and all police complaints combined with enough pull they can do it !
play safe use proxy and blur the eyes so the pics cannot be recognised eyes and fingerprints are used as identification ! no fingerprints in pic so eyes blacked out skill fully will look like she is wearing dark glasses via phoroshop brushes mentoned earlier or make your own brush like i do

use these !
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger.

Old 27th January 2015

notsurewhy has many secret admirersnotsurewhy has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to notsurewhy
You sound like a geniune fellow. You had commented on my thread so I thought of helping you out. I had similar worries, infact I closed my first thread, and re-opened a new thread after putting some strict safety measures in place. Now look at me, I enjoy exposing my wife and luving the comments, and I think that's what we are here for.

It is perfectly safe if u follow the instructions already given by other members.

My two cents:

- Dont keep anything on ur Hard drv, move it to Google drive. I think it is the safest bet if you can keep ur google credentials safe. It is free.

- If you have a "hard drive file cleanup tool" ensure you clear the sectors where your files were stored, there are free tools available. this will make your pics unrecoverable.

- If you can't do the above don't ever have someone access your Lappy or PC, not even ur brother. Any one can install a filerecovery software and bring back delted files. If your computer is gone bad ensure u remove your HDD before you check in for service. If ur HDD has gone bad just don't take the risk of getting it replaced or serviced, break and destroy it.

- Never ever store pics on your mobile, u never know when you might lose it, and the chances of the memory card getting into the wrong hands is very very high. As I said, although you might have just clicked a pic for a sec and deleted immediately from your mobile, but that file can still be recovered 100%. There are extremely smart applications out there.

- Don't ever share your pics with clear faces, lips with chin, nose with lips, eyes with nose etc..etc.... to anyone who comes in contact with you "No Matter What" remember this, they can emboss that onto your wife's naked pic and expose her completely elsewhere.

- You might find absoultely geniune couple or person, but they might not follow the above mentioned points, and your pic becomes vulnerable to hackers and other people. Do not agree to for a "face exposed" pic exchange ever, arrange a meeting with the person if possible.

- There are plenty of people who act geniune, you can never tell the difference believe me I've had plenty such experiences. I will be starting a thread on that shortly, will try and tear their masks.

- Online video chat revealing your face "Never"

- Snap picture with minimum background details, you might have a unique item at home which a person visiting ur thread might recognise, he might be ur friend or relative, and then you know what's next. So try and clear the background as much as possible like in my pics, I don't care if someone on the forum says "Don't mask too much, it spoils the pic" Just don't give a damn about those people, they are only here to download your pics, and post it somewhere else.

- Finally, don't ever let anyone push or lead you into posting a revealing picture. Queen of Xossip and Xclusive tags are only for the teens and college guys. They compete like this is some kind of a online game.

Be mature, think with ur HEAD and not the DICK, that where I went wrong most of the times

Hope this helps.

Last edited by notsurewhy : 27th January 2015 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Typo

Old 28th January 2015
Custom title

marriedindianmale81 is hunted by the papparazimarriedindianmale81 is hunted by the papparazimarriedindianmale81 is hunted by the papparazimarriedindianmale81 is hunted by the papparazimarriedindianmale81 is hunted by the papparazimarriedindianmale81 is hunted by the papparazimarriedindianmale81 is hunted by the papparazimarriedindianmale81 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsurewhy View Post
You sound like a geniune fellow. You had commented on my thread so I thought of helping you out. I had similar worries, infact I closed my first thread, and re-opened a new thread after putting some strict safety measures in place. Now look at me, I enjoy exposing my wife and luving the comments, and I think that's what we are here for.

It is perfectly safe if u follow the instructions already given by other members.

My two cents:

- Dont keep anything on ur Hard drv, move it to Google drive. I think it is the safest bet if you can keep ur google credentials safe. It is free.

- If you have a "hard drive file cleanup tool" ensure you clear the sectors where your files were stored, there are free tools available. this will make your pics unrecoverable.

- If you can't do the above don't ever have someone access your Lappy or PC, not even ur brother. Any one can install a filerecovery software and bring back delted files. If your computer is gone bad ensure u remove your HDD before you check in for service. If ur HDD has gone bad just don't take the risk of getting it replaced or serviced, break and destroy it.

- Never ever store pics on your mobile, u never know when you might lose it, and the chances of the memory card getting into the wrong hands is very very high. As I said, although you might have just clicked a pic for a sec and deleted immediately from your mobile, but that file can still be recovered 100%. There are extremely smart applications out there.

- Don't ever share your pics with clear faces, lips with chin, nose with lips, eyes with nose etc..etc.... to anyone who comes in contact with you "No Matter What" remember this, they can emboss that onto your wife's naked pic and expose her completely elsewhere.

- You might find absoultely geniune couple or person, but they might not follow the above mentioned points, and your pic becomes vulnerable to hackers and other people. Do not agree to for a "face exposed" pic exchange ever, arrange a meeting with the person if possible.

- There are plenty of people who act geniune, you can never tell the difference believe me I've had plenty such experiences. I will be starting a thread on that shortly, will try and tear their masks.

- Online video chat revealing your face "Never"

- Snap picture with minimum background details, you might have a unique item at home which a person visiting ur thread might recognise, he might be ur friend or relative, and then you know what's next. So try and clear the background as much as possible like in my pics, I don't care if someone on the forum says "Don't mask too much, it spoils the pic" Just don't give a damn about those people, they are only here to download your pics, and post it somewhere else.

- Finally, don't ever let anyone push or lead you into posting a revealing picture. Queen of Xossip and Xclusive tags are only for the teens and college guys. They compete like this is some kind of a online game.

Be mature, think with ur HEAD and not the DICK, that where I went wrong most of the times

Hope this helps.
thats vey valuable info... pls read it prop... posting wifes pics is fine but do not ruin her life by sharing face pics wth random ppl... i hve been posting my wifes pics on my thread for nearly a cpl of yrs now... if u want to know detailed tips u r always welcome to contact me...

Old 31st January 2015
Sharing is Caring
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
reborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreborn_again has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Posting nude pic of wife is illegal simply, no one official say yes to that.

Rest you are mature enough.

Old 2nd February 2015

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community

Last edited by tobermory : 13th December 2016 at 04:37 PM.

Old 2nd February 2015

ShyTinyPenisBoy has many secret admirers
You can use right to information act to know the exact information regarding posting nudes of wife. But no one will do that.
Use common sense before doing anything kinky,

Old 18th January 2018

cplnaughty is a pillar of our communitycplnaughty is a pillar of our communitycplnaughty is a pillar of our communitycplnaughty is a pillar of our communitycplnaughty is a pillar of our communitycplnaughty is a pillar of our communitycplnaughty is a pillar of our community
Very useful info by notsrewhy.