Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > How can i creat my update link and creat a index too?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th November 2017
Busy!
Visit my website

pradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Please describe me in simple Hindi language how can I change my thread index into table system I mean it's just must have tables and its must be colorized......please reply me in Hindi language if possible otherwise describe it in simple sentences which I can understand simply.....

Old 8th November 2017
-
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradip dalai View Post
How can I delete some posts in my thread even others posts ?help me please...
You can't

Quote:
Please describe me in simple Hindi language how can I change my thread index into table system I mean it's just must have tables and its must be colorized......please reply me in Hindi language if possible otherwise describe it in simple sentences which I can understand simply.....
Check this tutorial!

Old 13th November 2017
Busy!
Visit my website

pradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
How can I use color vb code in the url vb code means when I want to colorized my signature which is a URL it doesn't work there...how can I put color vb code in url vb code?

Old 13th November 2017
Busy!
Visit my website

How can I create a poll on my thread which is created in maybe 3 months ago?please help me..

Last edited by pradip dalai : 13th November 2017 at 08:23 PM.

Old 14th November 2017
-
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Quote:
How can I use color vb code in the url vb code means when I want to colorized my signature which is a URL it doesn't work there...how can I put color vb code in url vb code?
Put color code before text
Like this
Code- [url="https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1504974"][color="red"]Zindagi Ki Amanat[/COLOR ][/url]

Result -Zindagi Ki Amanat

Last edited by Rooted : 14th November 2017 at 12:11 AM.

Old 14th November 2017
-
Quote:
How can I create a poll on my thread which is created in maybe 3 months ago?please help me..
Report the first post of your thread with details (which you wanna add in poll).

Old 18th November 2017
Busy!
Visit my website

I want to re edit my quotes which is shows in any thread where i was replyed.So how can i do it plz help me

Old 18th November 2017
Busy!
Visit my website

In my signeture the vb code allwoed me to use size 3 but i want large that is 6 so can i do it? Please help me...

Old 18th November 2017
oni no ken wo kurae
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
In my signeture the vb code allwoed me to use size 3 but i want large that is 6 so can i do it? Please help me...
replace 3 with 6

Old 18th November 2017
oni no ken wo kurae
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
I want to re edit my quotes which is shows in any thread where i was replyed.So how can i do it plz help me
go to that post and you will find an edit option.

don't keep asking silly things, try to find it yourself.
if you arent able to figure out, then post it here

Last edited by satan_lucifer : 18th November 2017 at 10:01 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls