Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > How can i creat my update link and creat a index too?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th November 2017
Busy!
Visit my website

pradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
replace 3 with 6
No it not worked there...the vb code doesn't allowed me to use size 6 there...

Old 18th November 2017

Thewisenerd has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradip dalai View Post
No it not worked there...the vb code doesn't allowed me to use size 6 there...
Complete 1000 posts first

http://www.xb-wiki.com/index.php/FAQ...y_signature.3F

Old 6th December 2017
Busy!
Visit my website

pradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpradip dalai has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
How can I change my user name? Pls give me suggestion its very very important for me....pls...

Old 6th December 2017
Loser
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Quote:
How can I change my user name? Pls give me suggestion its very very important for me....pls...
See https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=680608

Old 18th January 2018
Busy!
Visit my website

How I will donate money to xb and what is payal acc.

Old 18th January 2018
-
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:

Purchase a premium coupon from filesflash . Don't use it. Just forward that unused coupon code to GodFather or 2dead2.

Old 18th January 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
No direct transfer of money option available.
Follow what rooted said.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls