Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Best way to consume xossip on mobile devices

Old 4th February 2018

lord_grantham is beginning to get noticed
Best way to consume xossip on mobile devices

Hey guys what is the best way to enjoy xossip on mobile devices. Using chrome is very hard. Tapatalk doesnt support xossip.
is there any other way?

Old 4th February 2018

chennaibanana has many secret admirerschennaibanana has many secret admirers
ucbrowser is d best iam using fr 8yrs superb

Old 5th February 2018
Custom title
Visit my website

vbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via AIM to vbhurke
opera mini is th best n secure n mainly not a chinese.dnt use uc its creppy Chinese browser its grabing ur private data n use it thr owns its international debate now tht chinese apps n phones not secure they unable to give ans to worldwide govts tht wht r thr security norms. i m just helping to make u aware. just click on data saving as extreme mode in opera mini n browse lighting fast.

Old 5th February 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
>HSBC

Live Well!!! Wherever you lives Poo SP.CSE

Old 5th February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbhurke View Post
opera mini is th best n secure n mainly not a chinese.dnt use uc its creppy Chinese browser its grabing ur private data n use it thr owns its international debate now tht chinese apps n phones not secure they unable to give ans to worldwide govts tht wht r thr security norms. i m just helping to make u aware. just click on data saving as extreme mode in opera mini n browse lighting fast.
Although still headquartered in Norway, Opera browser is now owned by a Chinese consortium.

Chinese group pays $600m for Norway's Opera browser

and so does ursula le guin

Old 6th February 2018
Custom title
Visit my website

vbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazivbhurke is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via AIM to vbhurke
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Although still headquartered in Norway, Opera browser is now owned by a Chinese consortium.

Chinese group pays $600m for Norway's Opera browser
chinese only take share holding in opera which we normal language called ownership but operas mother servers not in china so china govt n companies cant govern server data which allegations on china browsers n chinanphones. cause thr servers r redirect in china n china govt manupulating user data. for own cause

Old 8th February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
chinese only take share holding in opera which we normal language called ownership but operas mother servers not in china so china govt n companies cant govern server data which allegations on china browsers n chinanphones. cause thr servers r redirect in china n china govt manupulating user data. for own cause
I guess European Union privacy laws apply for data collection and usage by Opera because it's based out of Norway.

EU privacy laws give consumers much stronger protections when compared with Chinese laws (or Indian laws for that matter).

and so does ursula le guin

Old 10th February 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Golden Brick Capital Private, the group of investors that bought Opera, has also bought Qihoo 360, a chinese security vendor that now has a financial model of selling ads. More concerning is that this company also bought a Certificate Authority and as not been having the best practices.

Owning a browser that has a VPN and a CA is the explosive formula for man in the middle sniffing, isn't it?

Old 10th February 2018

lord_grantham is beginning to get noticed
I hate pinch zoom, changing pages etc in mobile. xossip doesnt seem to have a mobilepage. So pages are not rendered properly. Thats why I asked