Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Mission world cup 2019

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th March 2018
Very busy
  Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
ZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps database
Mission world cup 2019

As you all know that next world cup is going to be played in england & wales from 30 May 2019 14 July 2019 .....

The 2019 World Cup will feature 10 teams, a decrease from previous World Cups in 2011 and 2015 which featured 14 teams.The hosts, England, and the top seven other teams in the icc one day ranking as of 30 September 2017 ....

Eight teams which are automatically Qualified are .....

South africa
India
Australia
England
New zealand
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Sri lanka

Other 2 team has to be selected from qualifier stage of 10 teams in zimbabwe .... Where Afghanistan & West indies has been qualified ....

So, in this world cup 10 teams will have to fight for the glorious trophy ......

10 Teams for the mission of world cup 2019 are ....

South africa
India
Australia
England
New zealand
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Sri lanka
Afghanistan
West indies

All the very best to all teams ..... may the best team wins ....

Old 28th March 2018
Very busy
  Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
ZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps database
Group stage

The format for the group stage is to have all ten teams play each other in a single group. This means a total of 45 matches will be played with each team playing a total of nine matches. The top four teams from the group will then progress to the knockout stage. A similar format was previously used in the 1992 world cup which was won by unpredictable Pakistan .....

Old 28th March 2018
Very busy
The 2019 Cricket World Cup (officially ICC Cricket World Cup 2019) is the 12th edition of the cricket world cup .....

FIXTURE

Last edited by ZOPION : 28th April 2018 at 02:24 PM.

Old 28th March 2018
Custom title

RANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
for new thread ...

Old 28th March 2018
Custom title

RANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOPION View Post
Group stage

The format for the group stage is to have all ten teams play each other in a single group. This means a total of 45 matches will be played with each team playing a total of nine matches. The top four teams from the group will then progress to the knockout stage. A similar format was previously used in the 1992 world cup which was won by unpredictable Pakistan .....
abki baar kohli sarkar ....

Old 28th March 2018
Custom title

SarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOPION View Post
Group stage

Inshallah this time also Pakistan will win the world cup

Old 28th March 2018
Custom title

SarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANIU4ME View Post
abki baar kohli sarkar ....
NO chance

Old 28th March 2018
♠ HuKaM Ka eKKa ♠
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarfrazKhan View Post
Aangoor khatte hai

Old 29th March 2018
Very busy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Chief View Post
Aangoor khatte hai

Old 29th March 2018
Very busy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarfrazKhan View Post

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls