Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Mission world cup 2019

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th March 2018
Custom title

RANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarfrazKhan View Post
ACHA hum to bhai khate meethe sabhi angoor khate hen like champions trophy 2017
those things happens very rarely ....

Old 29th March 2018
Custom title

RANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autographRANIU4ME has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo from the Matrix View Post
This time India team is looking solid
It was unfortunate that they lost the Champions Trophy 2k17
But they are doing quite well after Champions Trophy
They had won every single ODI series after Champions Trophy
They will definitely win if they play world cup with this intensity
And I hope they play the same way

Old 29th March 2018
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
ACHA hum to bhai khate meethe sabhi angoor khate hen like champions trophy 2017
World cup me Pakistan ne India ko kabhi nahi haraya, don't forget that

Old 29th March 2018
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
^Jokes apart
Pakistan is a good team & unpredictable one too...They can win CWC 2019....Their strong bowling attack can do well anywhere.....Batting is reliant on Fakhar, Babar & Shoib Malik

Old 30th March 2018
Very busy
  Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
ZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
^Jokes apart
Pakistan is a good team & unpredictable one too...They can win CWC 2019....Their strong bowling attack can do well anywhere.....Batting is reliant on Fakhar, Babar & Shoib Malik
you are right bro hasan ali, mohammad amir are amazing bowlers .... batting wise pakistan is weak but on their day they also perform exceptionally well ...

Old 30th March 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
World cup me Pakistan ne India ko kabhi nahi haraya, don't forget that
kahi ye khwab hi na rah jaye

Old 30th March 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOPION View Post
you are right bro hasan ali, mohammad amir are amazing bowlers .... batting wise pakistan is weak but on their day they also perform exceptionally well ...
on that note indian bowling line up is also on right path .... indian batting is as always world class

Old 30th March 2018
Custom title

SarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANIU4ME View Post
on that note indian bowling line up is also on right path .... indian batting is as always world class
Bade matchon me Indian batting thus Ho jati he . as par history

Old 30th March 2018
Custom title

SarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universe
INDIAN will be won the wc 2019 if they play for team not for personal things

Old 30th March 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Bade matchon me Indian batting thus Ho jati he . as par history
this new team india makes history ....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls