Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > The Job Satisfaction

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th January 2018
Gmnm Prdę
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
nain11ster has disabled reputations
The Job Satisfaction

Old 28th January 2018
Gmnm Prdę
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Preface

Friends, and here in "The Job Satisfaction"

This is my first story in this section.. Although not actually first , because earlier I have started a thread here named "First Love"... It was unfortunate that I could not write because I have been already engaged with too many stories, last year.

Now this time I am completely free and ready to bore you with my new story "The Job Satisfaction".. Not taking too much time to detailed myself rather to brief about the story...

This is my another story and first in English section which I am writing only for the entertainment purpose... This story is a virtual creation and the mix combos of romance and thrill which is center around the employees who want their job satisfaction...

For more detail... Follow the story....

Last edited by nain11ster : 28th January 2018 at 02:50 AM.

Old 28th January 2018
Gmnm Prdę

Index-1

The First Assignment

Last edited by nain11ster : 28th January 2018 at 03:01 AM.

Old 28th January 2018
Gmnm Prdę

Index-2

Last edited by nain11ster : 28th January 2018 at 03:04 AM.

Old 28th January 2018
Gmnm Prdę

Your (Readers) Unique Responds

Last edited by nain11ster : 28th January 2018 at 03:07 AM.

Old 28th January 2018
Gmnm Prdę

Update :-1

"I am feeling horney, take me away"
"Same feeling... Lets move"

It was new moon. The complete dark night. Both girl and boy reached at the corner of parking, where no one available.

As soon they got perfect place for his dark desire, come closer and started smooching....

The slow sound of moaning comes outside and the boy continuously kissing and smooching. While kissing he up the top of girl above her breast and down her jeans under the knee.

He continuously kissing and pressing her boobs while girl smooch his hair and moaning.... "Issshhhhhh ! Akash, do hurry... I could not control"

While she is expressing her feeling, she unzip the paint and kept her hand inside his underwear. She took his cock in her hand and started rubbing....

Excitement went high and boy hold her one boobs hardly and another boobs inside his mouth. Girl continuously rubbing his cock and moaning.....

"Aaaahhhhhh.... Akash, squeeze it, jam hardly... Ummmmmmmmm ! Suck it baby"

Continuously boobs pressing creating an infatuation, the girl get out of control. She came into her knee, out the cock from jeans... Open her mouth and started sucking...

The boy feel immense pleasure and tight his body... He is also slightly moaning and closed his eyes. The girl continously sucking, she was sucking cock like she will never get it before..

The boy hold her shoulder and stand up. Took her thigh into his hand and rub his cock over her pussy... "Aaahhhhhh, Akash... No more teasing... Get in... Bang my pussy... Ohhhh Akash".....

It was the high pressure... Both were insane under their passionate desire. The girl was wishing for hard stroke and she was ready....

And all of sudden..... "Akash, Akash,..... Akash"..

The girl was waiting for a lusty fuck and Akash leaved her alone.......

Next day... Cbi Headquarter.....

Bureau chief Ajit Jogi call an urgent meeting of few of his agents, involving in drug mafia case... The meeting time was 11. AM...

Mr. Drish Nayar, original name of Akash, reached earlier and showing his masters class with Jogi's P. A.. Sneha....

Drish..... Hey Sneha what's up...

Sneha..... Right now I am busy you can wait in waiting hall or go outside...

Drish.... Or I can help you. By the way it is my pleasure to help sexy girl like you...

Sneha.... Oh shut up, and go to hell...

Drish.... Hey Sneha, it seems you are angry.... Baby, now don't tell me that you haven't enjoy that night...

Sneha.... Bloody shit..

Bereau Chief just enters into the arena.... "Drish you come in my cabin and Sneha where is Jaziya...

Sneha.... Boss, she is on the way.. Any moment she would be here...

Ajit, gazed with anger and said...."Drish stop ster at Sneha, you ideot"...

Drish..... Sir, I get bored to work with same male co-partners, need some Masala (change)... Why not you appointed a girl as my partner...

Ajit... Why not sir... You know what I thought... When I look at your service, I think you deserve more. Sneha urgently appoint a kinner partner for Drish....

Drish.... Boss, shall we discuss what we have to discuss or you call me for time pass...

Ajit and Sneha both were laughing at Drish... Ajit and Drish, both went for the meeting and Sneha try to contect the another agent Jaziya.... "Where are you"

Jaziya.... Just entered into premises, within few moment...

Jaziya move her hurry steps as she know, she is late. She reached soon outside the bureau chief cabin, "Hello Sneha, sorry yaar, there were some hurdles so I became late"...

Sneha..... What a co-incidence... One always come before time... And one recorded that she will always late...

Jaziya, surprised.... Who the hell, come always early.

Sneha.... You are already late darling, better to go inside. You will know....

Jaziya knock the door and with permission she entered into and opened her mouth.... "Sorry sir, it was not my mistake"....

Ajit, at the mid of her voice.... "Stop sounding like a full, and meet Mr Drish... You might have know each other"...

Drish and Jaziya looked each other. What a shocking moment... Both were astonished and gazing each other... Jaziya was the last night girl whome Drish leaved in mid....

It seems, moment has been freezed and both have only one single shocking reaction... "You"???????

Old 28th January 2018
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
nice start

Old 28th January 2018
Gmnm Prdę
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckykrish View Post
nice start
Thanks Luckey bhai.. Be with us.... Keep reading and commenting

Old 28th January 2018
Cold blooded

Assassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Congrats

for new story Nain11ster
hope your story will rock here also like hindi section
starting was awesome,
Drish Nayar who is CBI agent is flirting with PA of his boss Sneha . later he knows that he got a partner for drug mafia case.
And see what a coincidence, Akash and Jazia who intimate last night, hoping that they will never meet again, and now both are working on same case in partnership.
Now I'm horribly curious that what's gonna happen.
waiting for next update

कुछ ना उखाड़ सकोगे
तुम हमसे दुश्मनी करके
हमें बर्बाद करना चाहते हो तो
हमसे मोहब्बत कर लो

Old 28th January 2018
{Aayan$Khan}

HunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
minor spelling mistakes but a great start nain sarkar hats off

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls