Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Mr. Know it All : In a doubt? I'm here to Help, Speak it out!

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th July 2018

spankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accolades
Mr. Know it All : In a doubt? I'm here to Help, Speak it out!

Namaste..?..Hi Fraaands...??...Ola??...What's up??...How you doin'?!

Ah, Numerous ways to greet everyone of you with varied taste in life. I have been a fellow member in Xossip from a long time, Been in every section of it, Trying to pour in my contribution. Even if thats the case of Stories, or the adult section of Xossip.

Been there, Done that! You could say.

Today, after much recommendations from friends, who i have been a shoulder to in times of need, may it be General Knowledge, Counselling a broken marriage, Drug/Alcoholic addict, Sex related problems. I have been there, and for some reason they appreciated the solution i gave them to each and every problem.

In the past, I have been told that I should have been a counsellor, and I am totally caught up in the wrong profession of Media and Entertainment. But i just shrugged it off but every time, I saw a need of any sort my surroundings need, I followed and tried to be an Empath all along.

Apart from the Drama section of life, I have even created amazing concepts and events, business ideas to fellow work mates and friends which resulted them into having a financially independent life. Obviously it wasn't by giving them a secret mantra of some sort. It was pure Hard Work they put in their lives to make them vision come to reality!

Till recently start of the year, I had a life threatening accident, which put me into a lower gear. I had a side of my face paralysed and a slight brain injury which made things quite complicated.

I did expect my friends, to come meet me, make me feel good. Life was fragile, and so were my thoughts, But there was no-one by my side even for a single second!

Anyways, this time alone, made me have a awakening of being solitude in life, and survive every eventuality may it be life threatening or a socially caused depression.

With physio therapy and a bit of Yoga, I am back to the grind, Slaying Everyday! I am thankful to the energies around this universe which gave me second chance in life to see my close loved ones happy.

The same way, I would like to run this small counselling type of thread, where i would reply back my feedback in the quote followed. You can just casually talk to me on ANY SUBJECT, Except Quantum Physics, that goes way over my head, Honestly!

PS : Before scrolling to the "Next Thread" or back to the Adult Section, Remember, I'm There just incase you need me...

Cheers People! Have a rocking life ahead!

Old 19th July 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Luks like u are the same chap who had posted a similar Counselling thread in LLAPT a few weeks ago and then the thread was bumped to NHB and u got pissed off and commented like "Bye guys be happy with seducing watchmen's wife etc." The contents are the same, Big time professional fucking around then met with accident and then did yoga meditation and now a changed man.

Hope u get lucky this time with our admins.

Old 19th July 2018

ranchirocker is an unknown quantity at this point
I am working in a IT company which has very less female population.
also my friend circle is mainly males (few females are there but already taken)

where can I find girls/ bhabhis to flirt with?
and what is the best way to approach?

Old 20th July 2018
Banned

Prahlad10 is beginning to get noticed
There are no real and bindhaast girls that you think over here,.
they all are behind the screen Gay Bharwas and Randwas....
So, don't expect such any binddaast here,.
rather pay 3 bucks per min and call those numbers to talk dirty to Pros and Hos
or,..
go to xvideos or smthg like that,... live chat in windows there,.. w/ strippers,... though, they also,.. run pre recorded tapes with fake chatting there,.. and there also some Bhadwa sitting there, will answer yr chat,..

Or does your common sense say that a girl will name here Curveynikita, any real girl, and talk dirty like any typical male does ? those are gay Randwaas,...

Last edited by Prahlad10 : 20th July 2018 at 02:04 AM.

Old 21st July 2018

gowindo has many secret admirersgowindo has many secret admirers
So, where did you learn your yoga, any particular branch or school ? Which asanas helped you ?

Old 24th July 2018

spankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchirocker View Post
I am working in a IT company which has very less female population.
also my friend circle is mainly males (few females are there but already taken)

where can I find girls/ bhabhis to flirt with?
and what is the best way to approach?
Hi Ranchi Rocker.

IT profession always comes with its own perks and disadvantages. You don't need to look out for a female companion as an agenda or some mission to accomplish.

When one has a steady job like yours, it is more of an advantage to make some good relationships. It is not always to the end stop of being in love instantly.

Being a womaniser doesn't mean one is having sex left and right! It rather means, when one guy makes a girl feel comfortable being around and has good conversations.

Good intellect. Descent conversations are always a thing women look for, and is also a turn on for them to have someone smart in their life.

A Man with a desperate dick, is not a fancy for them in their life. The dildo or even a cucumber can give them this pleasure without any strings attached.

Thats why, I would say, Be a friend first, post that you will come back to me with positive results.

I am no love guru, but this is a basic way of breaking the ice to have a relationship.

Old 24th July 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prahlad10 View Post
There are no real and bindhaast girls that you think over here,.
they all are behind the screen Gay Bharwas and Randwas....
So, don't expect such any binddaast here,.
rather pay 3 bucks per min and call those numbers to talk dirty to Pros and Hos
or,..
go to xvideos or smthg like that,... live chat in windows there,.. w/ strippers,... though, they also,.. run pre recorded tapes with fake chatting there,.. and there also some Bhadwa sitting there, will answer yr chat,..

Or does your common sense say that a girl will name here Curveynikita, any real girl, and talk dirty like any typical male does ? those are gay Randwaas,...

Haha, you are bang on target. Just like today i see men draped in sarees on the signals of mumbai, begging as trans genders. This is the same branch of the tree.

But let me tell you one more thing, that from Xossip. Out of i don't know how many members are there on Xossip. I had the oppurtunity to meet 4 women. Whom i have met in person, made some passionate sex and still remain friends with.

But yeah you are right these randwhas and bhadwas dropped them so many creepy messages, that they left Xossip but are active on other adult forums.

My initial thoughts were the same, that Xossip would just be a Big SAUSAGE FEST with Bhadwas, Sword fighting with their dicks

Old 24th July 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowindo View Post
So, where did you learn your yoga, any particular branch or school ? Which asanas helped you ?
To be very honest with you, I am not a pro in yoga, I don't do handstands or anything advanced. I am not a teacher nor a student of anyone. I have self practised it by reading numerous articles and self guided videos which allowed me to learn more on this subject.

Upon experiencing fraction of a positive change in my life because of that. I took it up religiously to follow mediation at least once in a day no matter how hectic my day might be.

And without any doubt, every bit what i wished for, worked for me physically, spiritually and emotionally.

Hope that answers your concerns.

Old 24th July 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Luks like u are the same chap who had posted a similar Counselling thread in LLAPT a few weeks ago and then the thread was bumped to NHB and u got pissed off and commented like "Bye guys be happy with seducing watchmen's wife etc." The contents are the same, Big time professional fucking around then met with accident and then did yoga meditation and now a changed man.

Hope u get lucky this time with our admins.
Hope i had a lasting impression on you. Thank you for your wishes.

Old 24th July 2018

gowindo has many secret admirersgowindo has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankathalon View Post
To be very honest with you, I am not a pro in yoga, I don't do handstands or anything advanced. I am not a teacher nor a student of anyone. I have self practised it by reading numerous articles and self guided videos which allowed me to learn more on this subject.

Upon experiencing fraction of a positive change in my life because of that. I took it up religiously to follow mediation at least once in a day no matter how hectic my day might be.

And without any doubt, every bit what i wished for, worked for me physically, spiritually and emotionally.

Hope that answers your concerns.

Okay. How long do you meditate in a day ? What do you do (or not do ) when you meditate, what do you think of (or not think of ) ? What do you do thoughts cross your mind ? Any particular type/'brand' of meditation you follow ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls