Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > how to get rid of cockroaches in kitchen

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th May 2012
Custom title

zelster has many secret admirerszelster has many secret admirers
how to get rid of cockroaches in kitchen

no HIT or baygon spray.....as it will cultivate again.....any permanent remedy for this? like or something?

Old 10th May 2012

pussy_1990 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelster View Post
no HIT or baygon spray.....as it will cultivate again.....any permanent remedy for this? like or something?
Permanent solution: clean your kitchen completely remove all items, destroy the eggs and check water outlet pipe and close it with mesh.

Old 10th May 2012

redindian22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, Use NO ENTRY - COCKROACH VANISHER. It is the best..Its like a green color paste and you make small small balls out of it and place it in the kitchen..at corners and believe me..they will over gone forever. I has at least 1000 of them small cockroaches in kitchen..and i used it and believe ..they are over ..HAPPY HUNTING

Old 10th May 2012

greenmile22 is beginning to get noticed
I have the same problem bro!! exbii is fast becoming solution to my problems

Old 10th May 2012
facebook.com/CelluloidIndia
Visit my website

weblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universe
Best way to kill them is to starve them, seriously

Old 11th May 2012
Custom title

zelster has many secret admirerszelster has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by redindian22 View Post
Yes, Use NO ENTRY - COCKROACH VANISHER. It is the best..Its like a green color paste and you make small small balls out of it and place it in the kitchen..at corners and believe me..they will over gone forever. I has at least 1000 of them small cockroaches in kitchen..and i used it and believe ..they are over ..HAPPY HUNTING
is it poison or chemical?

what is the product name? is it available in local store

Old 11th May 2012
Custom title

Material Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our community
HIT/baygon or any other Flying Insect killers will do the job provided you spray them at proper places.

Cockroaches lay eggs at the most humid places in home.Search for every gap near basin/sinks/taps in your kitchen spray them properly two times a day for a 10 days,they won't bother you anymore.

Old 12th May 2012

captainkirk is beginning to get noticed
Mix boric acid with wheat flour and add water to make dough(like for chapatis.) roll it up into small balls (~1cm diameter) and let it dry in the sun for a few hours.

Add a drop of ghee on each of them. Place these balls in all corners of your house/inside shelves/cupboards etc.

For the first few days you'll find dead roaches after that they'll be gone.

Probably a bad idea if you have little kids in the house who might pick up stuff lying on the floor/put them in their mouth etc.

Last edited by captainkirk : 12th May 2012 at 08:46 AM.

Old 12th May 2012

sulokshana_madan has disabled reputations
To be honest you can never escape from it.

Old 12th May 2012
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Use chemical killers in holes of pipes,etc.

As some people say its very tough to completely get rid of them..Keep kitchen and toilet very clean. This will help.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls