Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #71  
Old 20th July 2017
danny456 danny456 is offline
 
Join Date: 17th January 2012
Posts: 868
Rep Power: 17 Points: 642
danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
You say all this stuff in hopes that people would take you seriously or mistook you as man of science, But we know better. So whom You are fooling.

Making conversation with oneself and backslapping oneself with multiple alias ids if that is not fooling onself than what is????? So Pathetic. My sympathies



QUOTE: Originally Posted by Dovahkiin: One things is right, It's almost always hearsay, Give emphasis on 'almost' as I posted a real incidence Which I myself experienced. Now my cognitive functions are next to none, So When I say that, it means It actually happened exactly that way. When I say there was no scientific explanation for that, It means there wasn't. You are trying to bring science to hocus pocus level, because you don't know anything.[UNQUOTE]


Knowledge certification from a nutcase like u is like a rabid dog trying to spit at the moon.

Stick to the topic and stop making personal comments just because u r lonely and need to make conversation while at the same time u have nothing concrete and authentic to showcase. Stop rambling with multiple alias ids.

Last edited by danny456 : 20th July 2017 at 01:39 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 20th July 2017
bangali_babu bangali_babu is offline
Click here!
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 29th June 2008
Posts: 1,540
bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylapore2004 View Post
You are wrong.
Just prove one incident with logic and i'll hang myself in your honor

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 20th July 2017
bangali_babu bangali_babu is offline
Click here!
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 29th June 2008
Posts: 1,540
bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
After I had my NDE, i have been facing deja vu kind of experience which is totally beyond my control. I would blackout for a second while going through my daily routine and I see a scene in a flash - it lasts less than a second - and what I see happens in next few seconds.
This is my sincere advice to you: go see a neurologist. It's not for the sake of your health but for your ill actions causing harm to others.

Blacking out, seeing things, is not paranormal. Something's wrong with the person who blacks out for no reason.

One of my relatives had same experiences as yours. He would faint and then see things upon waking up. He even mentioned out of body experiences and all. Family members pestered him to see a doc but he didn't. Instead, he got involved with all sorts of havans, dhooni, pujas etc, because he was seeing his dead ancestors as well.

Then the inevitable happened. He met with an accident while driving. His fellow passenger suffered serious injuries and almost died. He said that one of his relatives covered his eyes and he couldn't see. He was wide awake though - not fainted. His passenger said the same thing that the driver was awake and yet he rammed into the divider.

He then fell riding 2-wheeler for around 20 times in the same year. Ultimately he faced difficulty while walking and a forced medical check-up revealed that his brain was shrinking. It was the dreaded dementia. He is 50% disabled now.

This relative is now more than 60 years but he used to face Amitwithhotwife types paranormal experiences when he was young. Like once in 4 years. 99% of the people don't know that this is the onset of dementia. It manifests with unexplained falls, some 20 years before the medical scans show the actual brain damage.

Another case: one of my 35 old friend suddenly started to have blackouts and experienced deja-vu. 2~3 times in a span of one year. He kept this a secret from his family. He was neck deep into occult practices. On one occasion he was at home when he fainted. His family members took him to the doctor next door, who incidentally was a brain specialist. He got suspicious and got his brain scanned. He had a brain tumor. It could've gone unnoticed if his parents didn't take him to the real science person. And before the treatment, he fainted while driving and got himself in a big mess. His one side was completely shattered. LOL... so much for paranormal, NDE, OBE and other shit.

Even if your brain is fine at your young age, it could be a sign of impending dementia, which will hit you hard when you turn 60.
Remember that dementia pops its neck once in a couple of years when you are young. The irreversible damage starts usually after 20 years of such paranormal experiences.

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 20th July 2017
Amitwithhotwife.83 Amitwithhotwife.83 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th March 2017
Posts: 791
Rep Power: 5 Points: 1125
Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
This is my sincere advice to you: go see a neurologist. It's not for the sake of your health but for your ill actions causing harm to others.

Blacking out, seeing things, is not paranormal. Something's wrong with the person who blacks out for no reason.

One of my relatives had same experiences as yours. He would faint and then see things upon waking up. He even mentioned out of body experiences and all. Family members pestered him to see a doc but he didn't. Instead, he got involved with all sorts of havans, dhooni, pujas etc, because he was seeing his dead ancestors as well.

Then the inevitable happened. He met with an accident while driving. His fellow passenger suffered serious injuries and almost died. He said that one of his relatives covered his eyes and he couldn't see. He was wide awake though - not fainted. His passenger said the same thing that the driver was awake and yet he rammed into the divider.

He then fell riding 2-wheeler for around 20 times in the same year. Ultimately he faced difficulty while walking and a forced medical check-up revealed that his brain was shrinking. It was the dreaded dementia. He is 50% disabled now.

This relative is now more than 60 years but he used to face Amitwithhotwife types paranormal experiences when he was young. Like once in 4 years. 99% of the people don't know that this is the onset of dementia. It manifests with unexplained falls, some 20 years before the medical scans show the actual brain damage.

Another case: one of my 35 old friend suddenly started to have blackouts and experienced deja-vu. 2~3 times in a span of one year. He kept this a secret from his family. He was neck deep into occult practices. On one occasion he was at home when he fainted. His family members took him to the doctor next door, who incidentally was a brain specialist. He got suspicious and got his brain scanned. He had a brain tumor. It could've gone unnoticed if his parents didn't take him to the real science person. And before the treatment, he fainted while driving and got himself in a big mess. His one side was completely shattered. LOL... so much for paranormal, NDE, OBE and other shit.

Even if your brain is fine at your young age, it could be a sign of impending dementia, which will hit you hard when you turn 60.
Remember that dementia pops its neck once in a couple of years when you are young. The irreversible damage starts usually after 20 years of such paranormal experiences.
I am NOT happy with deja vu experiences neither I am interested in cults nor superstitious et al.
I have been to several reputed docs and neuros in delhi and had my head scanned a few times. Even got a full body scan done and every doc said its fine. So i am clueless. If something is going to happen to me in next 20years and docs cannot find it today then i cannot help it. I get these scans repeated every 12 months.

Good part is that i blackout for a fraction of a sec (less than a sec). If there was a way i would get it cyred already.

Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 20th July 2017
Rose19's Avatar
Rose19 Rose19 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th June 2017
Posts: 790
Rep Power: 4 Points: 1086
Rose19 has received several accoladesRose19 has received several accoladesRose19 has received several accoladesRose19 has received several accoladesRose19 has received several accolades
yes

Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 20th July 2017
moodyjat's Avatar
moodyjat moodyjat is offline
...
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Join Date: 28th February 2008
Location: moodyjat@exbii.com
Posts: 146,869
Rep Power: 201 Points: 72372
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
We DONOT allow Trolling.

Trolling - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. Please see THIS for more information.

.
______________________________
Request here to unban any alias of yours.

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 20th July 2017
Amitwithhotwife.83 Amitwithhotwife.83 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th March 2017
Posts: 791
Rep Power: 5 Points: 1125
Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Bangali clear ur inbox.

Tajmahal bhi ban ho gaya. Rama re rama - ab ye kya ban ke aayega dobara!

His problem is that he cannot respect other's beliefs and lifestyle preference. He wants everything to be approved by Dova. He's django well chained!

Thanks moodyjat saar.

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 20th July 2017
bangali_babu bangali_babu is offline
Click here!
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 29th June 2008
Posts: 1,540
bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
If something is going to happen to me in next 20years and docs cannot find it today then i cannot help it. I get these scans repeated every 12 months.
Good, that you don't have a brain tumor. Dementia cannot be determined so early. I was hoping that your doc could tell you the possibilities and suggest you to change your lifestyle to minimize the risk.

But he didn't.

Anyway, the old relative I was referring to, was diagnosed with dementia (which is an umbrella term) quite late. But it took 6 years of scans/tests/analysis etc to pinpoint the type of dementia. So, all those meds taken during 6 years were a complete waste and aggravated the condition further.

Internet search reveals that this happens with every dementia patient. Brain is so complex that the damage reaches 50% when the actual disease is understood.

At this stage, you should try to fix your lifestyle than finding the answers in paranormal... which according to you, is behind the comprehension of our mind.

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 20th July 2017
mylapore2004's Avatar
mylapore2004 mylapore2004 is offline
Custom title
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Join Date: 11th October 2004
Location: Timbuktu
Posts: 58,708
mylapore2004 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
Just prove one incident with logic and i'll hang myself in your honor
When AuntAunt used to have the alien thread in NHB, it used to be great fun discussing things

Anyways, just to break it down and make it really simple - please watch a few episodes of TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) which had a series called "Ghost Hunters" that ran many seasons on then Sci-fi (later renamed SyFy) channel.

They go around debunking a whole lot of stuff but some of the happenings in a few episodes are downright unexplainable. One such phenomenon was in an armory where the sound guy gets hit by his own bag rising up suddenly to hit him across the face (he quit the very next day after the incident and there was a mysterious fire later which almost destroyed that building).

Then there is the case of this restaurant from the late 1700's that is not too far from where I live (this too was featured on that show). It is an upscale wine and grill place that is always packed to capacity - but none of the workers hang around alone (during before opening & after closing hours) and are always in groups trying to wrap things up very quick

I particularly loved this one episode where they had featured mind control - it was one where they had FLIR cameras actually capturing the heat signatures of the energy transmitted by both parties involved (goes without saying that the human mind is capable of some really extraordinary feats).

So yeah, this is NOT mumbo-jumbo and if one treats it with a more open mind, then can have a totally new perspective (and just in case you were wondering - I am a man of science and AuntAunt is a PhD from one of the TOP Univ. in the USA).

I was a non-believer in all this and then all that changed after having NDE (not once but twice in two different road accidents - in India as well as US).

Add to it, all the various other strange happenings and the opportunity in real life to discuss it all face to face with a few experts in the field (from M U F O N) - that gave credence to the fact that it is NOT my imagination (mental health evaluations from Vellore as well as the local State mandatory for certain line of work gives me a clean chit in case you are wondering)

Footnote: I leave you all with these words from Socrates. Peace out

______________________________
Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself.

Instead of even trying,
suggest everyone to
Click here to see all my OLD threads.


Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 20th July 2017
bangali_babu bangali_babu is offline
Click here!
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 29th June 2008
Posts: 1,540
bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by avon1 View Post
tumne jo itna lamba bhasan diya usse tum kahana kya chahate ho?

do u belive or not?
LOL... he is just a whatsapp/FB forwards reader.

There are 1000s of such bhoot stories available online and offline. There's no logic to them. Things floating in the air... bhoots in white clothes passing through walls



Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:44 PM.
Page generated in 0.02086 seconds