Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > I am going through a wiered situation -- I cant help my self so seeking for your help.

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th July 2018

volaplaya is an unknown quantity at this point
She has found a man who gives better tingles than you. Fuck her before she forgets you and your cock.

Old 5th July 2018
Following your gameplan, Coach

the_last_rites has disabled reputations
Move on, broski. Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal, like a great thinker once said. Your life's too short to waste your time finding out ways to get back at her. There are things you could do to enrich your life....like get into craft brewing, watch old kung fu classics or hiking.... There's a chance I might be projecting here..
Detective Shane Vendrell: Ruff.

Old 5th July 2018
Custom title

petemavk has received several accoladespetemavk has received several accoladespetemavk has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to petemavk Send a message via Skype™ to petemavk
Quote:
Originally Posted by soumendas7687 View Post
Hi am 23 year old boy from Kolkata,West bengal

still Stu+dying for higher degrees.

I have a girl friend.. she is 21 years of old. she is also in a college.
we met in social media.. though i know her personally from long time..but our chatting start with fb and whatsapp.. then after spending few months in chatting ..we became committed to serious relationship.
we also promised each other lots of times that we dont leave each other

(we both are happy about our looks.personality, family standard and mental connections)
she never finds any problem within me..
everything was going superbly..

we have completed 1.5 year of relationship.. though our communication is totally rely on whatsapp texting.. we get very less chance for phone calls and direct meeting..
because of her parents problem. but still i am happy with her.
whenever she get chances she called me.. we also have meeting in parks and cinema halls.. we also get intimated and done lots of things in real and also in
phone, video, calls, chats

she is very cute.. good looking ,sexy and also very open minded and frank too.

she got many hits from guys in facebook...but she accepts the request only from known ones and ignore many other messeges.
i have her password so i used to check regularly.. all her messeges..
i have seen that she always accept and tells to everybody that she is committed with me and she loves me very much..

after hearing such things i have observed two types of reactions from guys.
many guys stop respond and few guys still continued texting her.

she have may male friends.
classmates juniors seniors..
she openly chat with them..
she does all kind of chats sharing non veg jokes etc..

but from past 6 months she have changed her password but maybe she didn't click on logged out from all devices.. so i still have access over her account and she probably didn't knew that..

I have seen that she is attracted to a guy, one of her classmates..
first they used to do normal casual chats but as the days passed on their chats started to became vulgar and from sharing non veg jokes to dirty chats..
now they do regularly chats ... at afternoon and even at late night.
some times she even ignore my text.

she also enjoys those kinds of sex chats with him..
they do all kinds of stuffs in their chatting using abusive language to dirty stuffs.(mutual masturbation, sharing Gifs and pics)
she truly cooperates him and also make him aroused with her dirty comments and wish.

she even shared her faceless selfie and pics with him...
she also bunked her classes and went with him in bar ... and spent lots of times together in his flat .
which i get to know from their chats... and i have serious doubt they even done sex.

So i am just losing my mind......
i want to leave her...but i cant.. don't know why? may be i am get stucked over her and she really became my addiction...
i tried many times but its more killing..
she still text me normal like nothing is happening and still say that she will not leave me.. she loves me

I have tried to talk with her unintenstionally. though, i didnt told her that i have seen their chat.. but whenever i tried to talk to her about him.. she tells me that i am becoming possisive over her everybody needs freedom bla bla ,,,,
my mind always compelled me to think about her and feeling of getting her back
though we didn't breakup till now .. but its tooo hurting..
my biggest fear of losing her is.. i have to face lonliness.. after breakup..
There are also many questions going around my head
whether i will get another girl or not?
If i even got a new one? how many chances are there she will not do the same ..

these things are killing me from inside
though i am trying to make my self busy and trying to focus on different things like on my career but those thoughts are always there in my subconsciousness mind....

what to do now?
Breakup or NOT?

need suggestions

about both the consequences.
mate, she's already fucking the guy and is using you as a security blanket cause she knows shes got nothing but sex with him. its just a matter of time b4 she dumps your sorry arse, leave her and move on. else find someone who will fuck you and do it openly and give her the same treatment as she is giving you.

And for heavens sake, GROW THE HELL UP!!or grow some balls and dump her sorry arse.

Old 5th July 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prahlad10 View Post
Bhaya, chalu maal hai toh just don't take it seriously,...

baheti ganag mein haath dho lo,...

it's paarasparik mutual fun and frolic on both the sides anyway,......

yeh do no sides se munaafe ka hi vyopaar hai,.......Nukshaan kahin nahin hai,...

Drive it in,.. just plug it in,..... Just do it, and very hardcore with thuder-ball kindaa strokes, deep-down the caves with a sprinkle-ring discharge..

/
The way u put it and the adjectives u use both regional and English are very humorous. ROFL

Old 6th July 2018
Custom title

andhratochennai is beginning to get noticed
Quote:

we met in social media.. though i know her personally from long time..but our chatting start with fb and whatsapp.. then after spending few months in chatting ..we became committed to serious relationship.

(we both are happy about our looks.personality, family standard and mental connections)

we have completed 1.5 year of relationship.. though our communication is totally rely on whatsapp texting.. we get very less chance for phone calls and direct meeting..
whenever she get chances she called me.. we also have meeting in parks and cinema halls.. we also get intimated and done lots of things in real and also in

she got many hits from guys in facebook...but she accepts the request only from known ones and ignore many other messeges.
i have seen that she always accept and tells to everybody that she is committed with me and she loves me very much..

but from past 6 months she have changed her password but maybe she didn't click on logged out from all devices.. so i still have access over her account and she probably didn't knew that..

first they used to do normal casual chats but as the days passed on their chats started to became vulgar and from sharing non veg jokes to dirty chats..

they do all kinds of stuffs in their chatting using abusive language to dirty stuffs.(mutual masturbation, sharing Gifs and pics)
she truly cooperates him and also make him aroused with her dirty comments and wish.

she also bunked her classes and went with him in bar ... and spent lots of times together in his flat .
which i get to know from their chats... and i have serious doubt they even done sex.

i want to leave her...but i cant.. don't know why? may be i am get stucked over her and she really became my addiction...
she still text me normal like nothing is happening and still say that she will not leave me.. she loves me

I have tried to talk with her unintenstionally. though, i didnt told her that i have seen their chat.. but whenever i tried to talk to her about him.. she tells me that i am becoming possisive over her everybody needs freedom bla bla ,,,,

though i am trying to make my self busy and trying to focus on different things like on my career but those thoughts are always there in my subconsciousness mind....

what to do now?
Breakup or NOT?

need suggestions

hi,
Its very simple...
first ask your mind if you love her as a person or love her body only bcoz she is beautiful..
Love and sex are two different things...
sex is like food which is a need....
love is a feeling of emotional bond and care that we have on that person...
for example... sex is like sweet.. once eaten until you are satisfied.. you will hate to eat it again..
but love is not like that... you never feel to hate love when you love it...
but many relate love and sex both same..... but are not..
a man go to brothel house for sex.. but never cares for her... he may not be aroused by his wife anymore now coz she is old or fat.. but he cares for her a lot...
same for girl .. no difference... but becoz it is male dominant we cant accept girls seeing love and sex as two seperate things.. but as long as you love ... don't stop your pure love just bcoz of sex hunger she has.... just observe how she behaves with you when she is hunger... if you can feel that same love and care you are lucky.. if you don't feel that.. still you cant hate her... bcoz you love her.
if you are loving someone don't relate it to sex and love what they love and dont expect or force them to love you in same way you love...
love without expectations and love only if you feel the real love with out sex..

talk to her.. ask if she still loves you as a person.. and proceed with her opinion..

so hope you understand that your girl friend having sex with other guy is like eating food in hotel.. but she likes to come back to home... for safety you understand what she likes and you can try for secreat fun... and make your life happy....

it is just my opinion.. wish you all the best for your future..

Old 6th July 2018
Custom title

andhratochennai is beginning to get noticed
Quote:

what to do now?
Breakup or NOT?

need suggestions

boy.. I just read few other comments..
dont confuse yourself..
love your girl like how you love your mom, father, sister, brother...
and sex is a part of your love life with her.. but that is not love...
do you hate your brother coz he had sex with few girls...?
or does a boy hate his sister bcoz she had sex with a guy..? no he still love her same but due to customs he may be angry for some period.. thats different.. but he doesnt stop loving her... he still cares for his sister...
so you love your girl friend to care for her... and don't ruin your love life with sex...
even if you marry other girl... how do you confirm if she has sexual thoughts on other guys..? if she has thoughts now... they will convert into actions if situation permits.. that is the reason our old men kept ladies in kitchen and if she goes out she must always go out under their supervision.. bcoz it is male dominant.. but male have sex with many..

Old 6th July 2018

liberal91 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:

what to do now?
Breakup or NOT?

need suggestions

Chill and keep fucking her ... See she is a slut ,it's time you start treating her like one ... Best part is you guys haven't broken up ...keep fucking her ,take videos of her ,use her fully for yourself ... And keep looking for other girls in meantime ... But don't break up ,more you will be frustrated ,just take out all your frustration In her pussy ... Or fuck her ass as revenge ...she shouldn't be able to walk ... Trust me once you will start treating her like a bitch and not care much ..she will leave that guy and worship you...

Old 6th July 2018

soumendas7687 has received several accoladessoumendas7687 has received several accoladessoumendas7687 has received several accoladessoumendas7687 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by andhratochennai View Post
hi,
Its very simple...
first ask your mind if you love her as a person or love her body only bcoz she is beautiful..
Love and sex are two different things...
sex is like food which is a need....
love is a feeling of emotional bond and care that we have on that person...
for example... sex is like sweet.. once eaten until you are satisfied.. you will hate to eat it again..
but love is not like that... you never feel to hate love when you love it...
but many relate love and sex both same..... but are not..
a man go to brothel house for sex.. but never cares for her... he may not be aroused by his wife anymore now coz she is old or fat.. but he cares for her a lot...
same for girl .. no difference... but becoz it is male dominant we cant accept girls seeing love and sex as two seperate things.. but as long as you love ... don't stop your pure love just bcoz of sex hunger she has.... just observe how she behaves with you when she is hunger... if you can feel that same love and care you are lucky.. if you don't feel that.. still you cant hate her... bcoz you love her.
if you are loving someone don't relate it to sex and love what they love and dont expect or force them to love you in same way you love...
love without expectations and love only if you feel the real love with out sex..

talk to her.. ask if she still loves you as a person.. and proceed with her opinion..

so hope you understand that your girl friend having sex with other guy is like eating food in hotel.. but she likes to come back to home... for safety you understand what she likes and you can try for secreat fun... and make your life happy....

it is just my opinion.. wish you all the best for your future..

Thanks

Old 6th July 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal91 View Post
just take out all your frustration In her pussy ... Or fuck her ass as revenge ...she shouldn't be able to walk ... .
He has clearly mentioned she is not giving him pussy anymore, ass tho is out of the question. So where is the question of taking frustration on pussy or taking revenge inside her ass? This is sadistic! I am sure u do not mean it and u r just indulging in verbal fun.

Where is the need to be so sadistic. Reminds me of the under 18 guy who rammed the rod into a girls ass in a bus in Delhi a few years ago and her intestines were torn and she died after a few days in hospital!!! U SHOULD NOT EVEN THINK OF SUCH THINGS FORGET DOING THEM.

A girl has the freedom to choose whom she wants to sleep with. She has dumped him for reasons best known to her. The legal and ethical and sensible and healthy thing to do is to move on and find a new item.

Old 7th July 2018

soumendas7687 has received several accoladessoumendas7687 has received several accoladessoumendas7687 has received several accoladessoumendas7687 has received several accolades
she didnt dumped me she still text me as normal...but didnt want to meet due to her family problem she mentioned but i know this is an excuse

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls