Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > has your sister ever touched ur dick over dress accidentally?

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th February 2016

MarriedBix has many secret admirers
While crossing from a narrow corridor. .elder sis moved to the wall side while i faced her back n we crossed having our bodies touched rubbed. . Particulary her butts n my dick . Semi erected but i am sure she had a good feel of it.

Old 16th February 2017

Shyameater is beginning to get noticed
Aah

Old 16th February 2017

pitslicker has received several accoladespitslicker has received several accoladespitslicker has received several accolades
Yes,
My younger sis was doing makeup to go to reception party of one of her freind. I was in mood of masti so i hide her CLUTCHER in my pajama's pocket. First she searched everywhere in home but she failed to find it, after that she doubted on me and demand for clutcher but i rejected so see suddenly put her hand into my right pocket and grabbed but it was my lund in her hand because clucher was in left pocket. So she suddenly pull out her hand from my pocket and gave awekard smile, i also feel awkward so i took her cluther and gave her back.
1- Hairy, Sweaty and Sexy Armpits- http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1181961
2- Art of Showing Nudity- http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1271862

Old 17th February 2017
Custom title

rohan865 has received several accoladesrohan865 has received several accoladesrohan865 has received several accoladesrohan865 has received several accolades
UL: 38.33 gb DL: 35.23 gb Ratio: 1.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitslicker View Post
Yes,
My younger sis was doing makeup to go to reception party of one of her freind. I was in mood of masti so i hide her CLUTCHER in my pajama's pocket. First she searched everywhere in home but she failed to find it, after that she doubted on me and demand for clutcher but i rejected so see suddenly put her hand into my right pocket and grabbed but it was my lund in her hand because clucher was in left pocket. So she suddenly pull out her hand from my pocket and gave awekard smile, i also feel awkward so i took her cluther and gave her back.

i guess that will be awsome feeling..sister touching bro dick accidently....wish it woud have been with me

Old 19th February 2017

vickypandya is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Sister but GF's sister..
We are going to one day picnic from music class where me, my gf and her sister is going to learn instruments. She wear midi kind of frock which is about knee length. we have selected last row while we took 3 sits out of last 5 and i was on window sit. after some time while bus is running from hilly area she wants to watch it from window so request me to sit on window so i told ok you may come at my place and we start to exchange the sits. while we start to exchange the sit, she bend from forward side.. so i passed from her back side. at that moment she touch my dick from her ass... her midi was soft material and her soft ass was grabbed my dick area of body... It was so erotic... then she give me some naughty smile..

Old 20th February 2017
Custom title

bogus1023 is a pillar of our communitybogus1023 is a pillar of our community

my sis

Old 21st February 2017
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenovog View Post
Yes, I was preparing morning time bed tea and was wearing a kurta and lungi given by my jija. All of sudden some hand from behind came and grab my dick over lungi and when i turned back to look it was my own didi and both of us were shocked . She mistook me for her husband who was in washrom at that time..And Since it was early morning My tool was saluting to sky and i had no underwear inside my lungi..So when she tried to grab hold of my dick over lungi it automatically came out of the lungi and straight into her hand..And that day i also got to know that my didi is one naught and horny woman.

lucky bro.
could have turned from accidental to intentional with some effort
reps added ++25

Old 22nd February 2017

Hm

Last edited by Shyameater : 22nd February 2017 at 01:55 AM.

Old 22nd February 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_dude View Post
Yes, She was my distant second cousin. She's 5 years older than me.

It was marriage of my brother and we all were out for shopping. We all were buying from same shop to get mass discount. I was confused between sherwanis so I asked her for her opinion. She came near me, took out one sherwani with hanger, her left hand was on the shoulder of sherwani and right hand near the pubic area of the sherwani. She brought the sherwani in front of me and slightly cupped my dick from above sherwani with her right hand. I had an instant hardon. She kept her hand like that for nearly 8-10 second. Lightly cupping my dick with her hand. And then we tried 7-8 more sherwani's like that and every time she cupped my dick
Wow. That made my dick hard

Old 30th June 2017
Sameer

story_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenovog View Post
Yes, I was preparing morning time bed tea and was wearing a kurta and lungi given by my jija. All of sudden some hand from behind came and grab my dick over lungi and when i turned back to look it was my own didi and both of us were shocked . She mistook me for her husband who was in washrom at that time..And Since it was early morning My tool was saluting to sky and i had no underwear inside my lungi..So when she tried to grab hold of my dick over lungi it automatically came out of the lungi and straight into her hand..And that day i also got to know that my didi is one naught and horny woman.
quite embarrassing for your didi , if true

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls