Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > have u allowed your wife to piss at public place..

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th June 2015

kinkyboy01 is beginning to get noticed
When we were newly married, we went on a roadtrip. In middle wifey had to pee urgently so stopped car besides a few bushes on highway. Wify walked into bushes which had uneven elevation hiding from me and sat down to piss. Then a bus passed by and I saw a guy staring from the window. That's when I realized though my wife is hidden from my view, people from bus would have had a clear view of her because of the hiegth

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 17th February 2017

vickypandya is an unknown quantity at this point
if gf have to pee and if there is no chance to find a bathroom then we dont have any alternative then pee her outdoor.. but question is how discretely she pees in outdoor...

ones me, my gf and other friends are at college campus... and there was a festival of back to school day so we all wear a school dress. so she wear pina frock.

we both sit on a wall and we are having one chit code and waiting for one group to receive from us. At that time she was urged to pee but we cant move before that group took chit from us. there was some students moving around road so she didnt piss there. so she just move back side on wall in such a way that her ass was bit out from other side.. as she wear frock... it will open from bottom side.. so she will put her hand from back side and aside her panty from ass and start peeing... her pee stream was backside of wall while there are some students front side of wall but no one can know that the girl sitting on a wall was peeing... and she relax in a while...

latter on while she wear saree or skirt then she also pee while standing up when she was out door. so i dont mind if she pee in such a way that she can not caught...

Old 18th February 2017

blueniler has many secret admirers
yes, i have let her do it, and loved too see it too

Old 18th February 2017
Custom title

lovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayanblr85 View Post
How many of you allowed your wife to pee at public place..please comment in deatil

Hi all.. me 34 and wife is 28. I love to see others look on my wife when we go outside. Even if we don't were vulgar and indecent dresses she always make chances to show her navel and cleavage occasionally to get others attraction. One of our fun was during our travel to native from Bangalore. Usually the night journey bus stop at two places for passengers to pee etc and have tea. My wife use to pee outside that time even if some men nearby. Mostly 3 or 4 men use to stare her from the time she expose her milky bums throughout she doing pee and again were the dress properly. It was a great fun for us.
yes happend lot of times..i love when men stare at my gf ass

Old 22nd February 2017

karan.sneha is beginning to get noticed
z

Last edited by karan.sneha : 25th February 2017 at 11:48 AM.

Old 6th March 2017
Custom title

live.life has many secret admirerslive.life has many secret admirers
yes she had done it in emergencies

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls