Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > ROLEPLAY IDEAS

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th June 2013

bseema is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to bseema
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepan143 View Post
A housewife and her driver front of her husband
nice...

Old 29th June 2013

kristinjhon99 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 13.17 mb DL: 255.31 mb Ratio: 0.05
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot.shweta89 View Post
hi, i too want to get added in group chat and roleplays.
add me too luv roleplay

Old 2nd July 2013

canitryu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to canitryu
Quote:
Originally Posted by bseema View Post
HEY ALL...
why dont we share all our roleplay ideas?
we have a lots of fantasies that can be done with roleplays,
here we can share our ideas or even our past roleplay chats...

so come lets talk and share roleplays

nice thread..... i did many rps... one of the rp is "pati patni and WO"... i can explain the deatils.. we can play two guys with one gurl or... one guy one girl... choice is urs.. .. pm me.... i will tel u details...

Old 3rd July 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by canitryu View Post
nice thread..... i did many rps... one of the rp is "pati patni and WO"... i can explain the deatils.. we can play two guys with one gurl or... one guy one girl... choice is urs.. .. pm me.... i will tel u details...
okk...come to chat...

Old 4th July 2013

whalekiller is beginning to get noticed

Old 6th July 2013

veenaimo is a pillar of our communityveenaimo is a pillar of our communityveenaimo is a pillar of our communityveenaimo is a pillar of our communityveenaimo is a pillar of our communityveenaimo is a pillar of our community
This are going to be series of plays. Though most of them look similar in many ways, they will be unique when played. I look for certain things in a plot (the whole idea of the play) and the scene (the particular part which we play). Few things I look for in the play are

1) Dialogues :The scope for dialogue should be more and scenes should be framed in such way that there is more of erotic dialogues than

2) Multiple Role : If son/daughter is part of play, they should come all along the play. Meaning, you should be able to do dual roles.

3) Kick Start - The Eroticness should be there from the start of the play.

4) One pic tell more story - Sharing pics add spice to story. I would like Celebs pics rather than real life pics, after all RP is nothing but a fantasy world.

5) Expect the unexpected : Dont take the play in normal flow, you can always add twist and turns. Create some thing our of no where. (I will give examples for this point in each play)

Servant - The Boss

Veena : Is a Software engineer and working in a reputed company for past 18 years. She has grown much more than her peers in this period, the reason being he beauty. You can term few girls as beautiful and few as hot, all beautiful ladies will not be not be hot and vice versa. But in case of Veena she is blessed with both. As she know her strength is her looks, she maintained her self very well. But she never crossed her limits in office, though her bosses always flirt with her and praise her beauty, she never let them touch her. She is a faithful wife for her husband till date. But Mohan, her husband, has grown even more than Veena in his career, not because of beauty, but his dedication and hard work. He works almost for 18 hrs per day and left with no energy to take care of home. Veena, because of her bosses flirting and looks she receive she is always horny.
Dresses : Sarees,Chudi in office- properly and tightly worn to make sure that she looks hot, Jean-Tshirt,Shirts for Outings and Parties - worn tighter and ensure she gets attention.

Servant Rafi : As Veena and Mohan are in senior position, it was no more easy for Veena to take care of Kitchen. So they hired a Cook, Rafi who is good in cooking. After Rafi has come he showed taste of good food them. Rafi stays in servant room and he always wear lungi in house mostly without undies. Though he is also admirer if Veenas beauty he always repspected her as owner. Though Rafi got natural good looks for muslim guy, his strength is his Massive cock which by any standard is more than triple of avg indian size!!!

Sandesh(Sandy) : With Mom and Dad earning more than enough , at 18 he has become a spoiled brat. Though he dont have much habits, he always wanted to spend money and show his power to his friends. He always wanted to look smarter to attract girls. Though he dont smoke, he is a drunkard if he goes to weekend parties. Nowadays he needed more money which Veena and Mohan are not ready to give. So he was looking for way to milk money from dad or mom.

It was a saturday lunch/dinner time , Veena(dress to be decided) and Sandesh are in Dining Table. Rafi is serving them and he brings rice bowl in hand and gravy in other hand and his lungi falls down. As he is not wearing any thing underneath, his massive cock comes into view for Veena and Sandy. Both got surprised by the massive animal size and what catched sandys eyes is that, how veena staring at his cock without opting to help. Veena eyes are fixed in his crotch. (Ref Point 3 - Kick Start)

Plot : How Sandy from here makes mom to seduce and sleep with Rafi and how Rafi uses this oppurtunity and become boss of house !!!
Scene 1: After that incident, Sandy talk to mom about the incident and he somehow makes his mom accept that Rafi size was massive and she was shocked.

Example of Dialogues :

Sandy : Mom you know my friend Salim ? for his cousin son they are doing sunnath tomorrow, he has invited us (Ref Point 5 - Expect the unexpected)
Veena : What? he didnt call me, so you go and come..
Sandy : Mom , but how?, i dont even know what is sunnath... how can I ?
Veena : But he never called me, so i cannot come... its upto u that you go or not..
Sandy : then tell me what they do in sunnath?

Last edited by veenaimo : 6th July 2013 at 07:59 PM.

Old 6th July 2013

mithali_joshi is an unknown quantity at this point
hey seema,me & my bf do various roleplays like
1)i am a high class software professional & he is a low class taxi driver.
2)i am a newly married lady & he is a friend of my hubby
3)we also do jodha akbar types roleplays,wer he is a king & i am a princess.
der r many more rps dat v do beside these...

Religious, politically biased and inflammatory posts are a strict NO on Xossip. Please restrain from doing so, and for more information, Please see THIS

V

Last edited by _V_ : 23rd December 2014 at 04:12 PM.

Old 7th July 2013

hey veenaimo, really great stuff...i just like roleplays like this...

Old 7th July 2013

mithali joshi, can we do group roleplay if your bf can join?

Old 7th July 2013

snehas80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hii

' hey, can i join you guys in group chat? Me and bf would like to chat with you. Contact me if you are interested. '

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls