Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Rules for mothers

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th January 2015

kalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberslave0019 View Post
1. Mother should wear extreme high heels inside N outside home!
2. Mother should wear dog collar or slave collar around her tiny neck all times represent that she was was owned by her son!
3. Mother should receive punishment for her mistakes by canning her bare bottom!
4. Mother should have scar always on her body also exposed to other by wearing slutty dress!
5. Mother should not drink water, only pee n cum of son or friends or stranger or her own but no water.
6. Mother should live with dog in cage for punishment periods.
7. Mother should accept dog has her husband and ssatisfying dog by blowjob n fucking do videos too.
8. Mother should earn money by blowjob in public toilet for 10rs per customer, and get his contact number for future punishment!
9. Mother should not wear under or inner wears all times.
10. Mother should wear buttplug all day except go to toilet.
11. Mother should wear remote control egg vibrator in home or public party like wedding or club, son should use fun by trigger the remote.
12. Mother should lactate milk by her boobs to make coffe or tea every morning n evening.
13. Mother should pierced as much as possible on her body to prove she is a slut n whore for her son.
14. Mother should do permanent tattoo on her back, spy tattoo mentioned as sons whore, which will be exposed to other by fucking.
15. Mother should under go silicone implants or natural herbs to make boob extreme big n hanging tits, which should be 36dd to 38eee cup?
11th and 14th point superbb

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 13th January 2015
The WebCyclist

mastlund is hunted by the papparazimastlund is hunted by the papparazimastlund is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Skype™ to mastlund
i am not into too many fantasy based unrealistic things, instead i love realistic stuff more,
for me,my personal view, i will love to dress my mom in beautiful sexy sarees or traditional dress. Let her wear heavy makeup and look like a real slut in the society. let her have regular beauty treatments.I want her to look beautiful attractive than to look like whore.
1. she should wear silk / satin sarees, they might be revealing way, showing her navel,low hip,backless,sleeveless,deep cleavage, transparent sarees, party wears etc.
2. she should have good makeup, like an attention seeking slut.
3. she must behave slutty as per i say.
4. always wear high heels.

will add more to them, all realistic, real life possible things give more kick to me,

Old 13th January 2015
Kareena Shagger

Actress Incest has received several accoladesActress Incest has received several accoladesActress Incest has received several accoladesActress Incest has received several accoladesActress Incest has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to Actress Incest
handjob r blowjob to son every night.

Old 13th January 2015

XBripper has many secret admirers
hot continue

Old 13th January 2015

kalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastlund View Post
i am not into too many fantasy based unrealistic things, instead i love realistic stuff more,
for me,my personal view, i will love to dress my mom in beautiful sexy sarees or traditional dress. Let her wear heavy makeup and look like a real slut in the society. let her have regular beauty treatments.I want her to look beautiful attractive than to look like whore.
1. she should wear silk / satin sarees, they might be revealing way, showing her navel,low hip,backless,sleeveless,deep cleavage, transparent sarees, party wears etc.
2. she should have good makeup, like an attention seeking slut.
3. she must behave slutty as per i say.
4. always wear high heels.

will add more to them, all realistic, real life possible things give more kick to me,
incest itself unrealistic bro.. 2 and 3 points of u if we able to achieve than all weird things is not so difficult

Old 13th January 2015
Custom title

federlinek is a pillar of our communityfederlinek is a pillar of our communityfederlinek is a pillar of our communityfederlinek is a pillar of our communityfederlinek is a pillar of our communityfederlinek is a pillar of our community
14th point , the spy tatoo sounds fun

Old 14th January 2015
The WebCyclist

mastlund is hunted by the papparazimastlund is hunted by the papparazimastlund is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Skype™ to mastlund
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyanprasad View Post
incest itself unrealistic bro.. 2 and 3 points of u if we able to achieve than all weird things is not so difficult
i know, incest itself is not easy to happen, i too live it only in fantasy, but i am putting up my imagination in those fantasies,

Old 16th January 2015

Mammastoyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Mammastoyboy
How mom should wake her sons

Old 17th January 2015

super07 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhiragrawal View Post
1. they should always go wid their sons in parents meetings of the school in a vry revealing and deep cleavage sexy dresses(sari should be preffered).
2.always go in private parties of their sons and his friends.
3.always strip dance in front of their sons fr their entertainment.
always be in petticot and bra when only son is there at home.
I wish my mom to be like this...

Old 17th January 2015
Custom title

kudumba ottai nakki is a pillar of our communitykudumba ottai nakki is a pillar of our communitykudumba ottai nakki is a pillar of our communitykudumba ottai nakki is a pillar of our communitykudumba ottai nakki is a pillar of our communitykudumba ottai nakki is a pillar of our community
Great Thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls