Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Recover candid pic and data from laptop hardisk

Old 13th May 2017
Custom title

KNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our community
Recover candid pic and data from laptop hardisk

Hi guys ..
Recently my laptop fall from a bed and the disk was no more working .. Please help me to recover the data and how I can do..

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 13th May 2017

Logan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparaziLogan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparaziLogan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparaziLogan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparaziLogan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparaziLogan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparaziLogan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparaziLogan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparaziLogan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparaziLogan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparaziLogan_Wolverine is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNGTS View Post
Hi guys ..
Recently my laptop fall from a bed and the disk was no more working .. Please help me to recover the data and how I can do..
and i thought my jokes are bad
I'm not the original up-loader of any photo/video and do not claim any copyright for the same,the credit of these photo/video goes to the original up-loaders only,i have just collected/shared them from other public domain/webportals on the internet.If anything is against the law or Forum rules please notify me ASAP so that it/they can be removed.For faster action, please contact a MODERATOR and/or SUPER MODERATOR as my logging-in is very erratic.

Old 14th May 2017

1981lad is beginning to get noticed
if it is producing knocking sound then its header is broken.then only hard disk recovery person will look at it they open the hard disk and place the magnetic disk in their reader and collect the data It will cost around 5-6k at nehru palace delhi.
hard disk is finished in this process.
If it is not producing any knocking sound then u can use slightly press it in the middle on its down side there it has its motor sometime it go jammed and slight pressure release it press it as u done during a thumb impression on paper dont press it too hard.
Or some recovery software are also there like active file recovery u can use it them later only after it starts detecting.on some other pc by usb connector as secondary hard drive.
Best of luck.

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

hard2squeeze is a pillar of our communityhard2squeeze is a pillar of our community
There are many softwares to try

Old 16th May 2017
Custom title

KNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our communityKNGTS is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2squeeze View Post
There are many softwares to try
I m not talking about recovery of data but my harddisk is not at all detected but yes I agree if some software can detect it...Plz suggest me some of them

Old 16th May 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1981lad View Post
if it is producing knocking sound then its header is broken.then only hard disk recovery person will look at it they open the hard disk and place the magnetic disk in their reader and collect the data It will cost around 5-6k at nehru palace delhi.
hard disk is finished in this process.
If it is not producing any knocking sound then u can use slightly press it in the middle on its down side there it has its motor sometime it go jammed and slight pressure release it press it as u done during a thumb impression on paper dont press it too hard.
Or some recovery software are also there like active file recovery u can use it them later only after it starts detecting.on some other pc by usb connector as secondary hard drive.
Best of luck.
Thanks I will try

Old 17th May 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNGTS View Post
Hi guys ..
How do you know that particularly the disk is not working? It could be other problems also.

First, try to find if it is a hardware issue or normal OS issue in detecting your HDD.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 17th May 2017 at 05:15 PM.

Old 22nd May 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

dexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to dexmen360
If ur hdd is nt detected in bios it is hardware fault
If detected in bios, but nt showing in disk management, it is ur os fault( may b partioned as un located)