Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > I have old phone lying...i want to root the software..which software is best

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th June 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
I am a tech noob and I always use software like kingroot to root my phone and tab. Always got the warning that it may brick my phone, but fortunately never experienced that. Rooting was really helpfull for iball, samsung and micromax as it was pre installed with some junk useless apps, something like paying a lot of money to these phone co so they can advertise in my phone.
now using redmi, they also come with loads of software, but somehow they are kind enough to allow me to uninstall them.
Rooting using Kingroot/ Kingoroot isn't recommended because its a rouge app and it won't allow you to replace the SU app.

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 7th June 2017

Udhayanidhi Stalin is an unknown quantity at this point
Rootsetter

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls