Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : April 2018 Edition ★☆ IPL 2018 Special ☆★

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd May 2018
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post
rooty ko sirf heroine ka spelling aata men

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same fucking thing… over and over again, expecting… shit to change."

Old 3rd May 2018
Council Member
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Rebel.Star has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Rebel.Star
Xing team
Last edited by Mak : 1 Minute Ago at 12:00 PM. Reason: Misuse of Moderation power.

You are Welcome

Old 3rd May 2018
Nothing is real.
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
arya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps databasearya007 has hacked the reps database
Xing team

Old 3rd May 2018
:) capricious :)

Jack Captain Jack is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Returns View Post
nice work xing team this part was the best
O teri

Don't indulge further

Old 5th May 2018
sarvatra vijay

interceptor1 has received several accoladesinterceptor1 has received several accoladesinterceptor1 has received several accoladesinterceptor1 has received several accoladesinterceptor1 has received several accolades
xing team
specially interview ht

Jab ek hi ullu kafi hai barbaad guliatan karne ko,
Har shakh pe ullu baithe hon to anzaam E chaman ka kya hoga?

Old 5th May 2018
@Kautilya
  Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
What did i miss

Old 5th May 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Chief View Post
Ye kya hai

Kidhar chhapa hai ?
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 5th May 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
What did i miss
Thermo Anna ka pravachan sayad !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 5th May 2018
@Kautilya
  Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Thermo Anna ka pravachan sayad !
Enlighten me

Old 6th May 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
Enlighten me
Dekho bhai ! Light-white mere paas nahi hai isliye aapko enlighten nahi kar sakta ! Aap khud hi ek laalten kharid kar khud Enlighten ho jaao !

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls