Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : April Edition : Regional Erotic Story Contest Special 2017

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th May 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Good Job XiNG Team

Editor
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 6th May 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkybreastsucker View Post
OMG OMG OMG.....Thank you fr appreciating our work and my wife. We both are super happy ND want to say again a big Thanks to u and all of our fans who made us what we are today. We r nothing without u and we are everything with u. U really made my wife the Queen of Xossip. Love u all.

We are going through a rough phase financially so we apologize fr not updating the thread. We are honored by ur wait and we both look forward to making ur wait worth. Just pray our probs. get over soon so we can mesmerize u all over again.

N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 14th May 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Good Job XiNG Team

Editor by Suzy !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 14th May 2017
Lost
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database
Dev bhau

Old 14th May 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
Dev bhau
22 number ke Romeo !

21 Romeo anti romeo squad ke bhent chadh gaye !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 14th May 2017
I am Dead

dianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Good Job XiNG Team < image >

< image > Editor by Suzy !
Small aap ki darshan to durlabh ho gayi hai......

Old 14th May 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianelane View Post
Small aap ki darshan to durlabh ho gayi hai......

Too busy in life.

Old 16th May 2017
Lost
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
22 number ke Romeo ! < image >

21 Romeo anti romeo squad ke bhent chadh gaye !
sab vipaksh ki saajish hai 21Romeo

Old 19th May 2017
Banned

Aditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps database
XING bada mast aayega is baar Contro* bhi

Old 21st May 2017
Hardcore Nhbian

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
good work xing team

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls