Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > EXPOSE WIFE IN PUBLIC

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st April 2013
Custom title

james_12345 is a pillar of our communityjames_12345 is a pillar of our communityjames_12345 is a pillar of our community
UL: 300.11 mb DL: 408.49 mb Ratio: 0.73
Quote:
Originally Posted by housewifelover View Post
Dear ,

You have any nice hot experience of your wife in public place , ur frs and others in ur home with her knowledge or without her knowledge... please share the real incident and also share any good idea for expose so that others can try the same na...

we can start with ur story first man...!!

plz explain...
Guess this Bhabhi...??
Vote here...>>> http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1331321

Old 1st April 2013
Custom title

james_12345 is a pillar of our communityjames_12345 is a pillar of our communityjames_12345 is a pillar of our community
Wow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagandeep View Post
My wife and I had gone for some shopping at a nearby mall. She was wearing a salwar-kameez as usual. After shopping, we decided to go to Mcdonald's for dinner. since we were carrying a lot of bags, I told her that I would go and keep them in the car, while she orders.

when I came back to McDs, I saw that she was still standing in line, waiting to order (there were a lot of people as it was evening time). She was busy messaging on her phone, when I went behind her, I noticed the guy standing just behind my wife seemed to be acting strange.I queitly went and stood besides the guy, just behind my wife. I realized that he could see her cleavage from where he was standing. since she was shorter than him, he was getting a good view down her kameez. he did not notice me since he was so busy soaking in the view of my wife's cleavage. my wife was too busy in her phone to notice. I did not do anything but quietly came away and sat on a table from where i could watch them. eventually, my wife got our order and came to the table where i was, and the free show for the guy was over. all the while we were there eating, i noticed the guy kept looking lustily at my wife. i had a hard on the whole evening.

Wow man,,,

wat a experience...

definitely u screwed her that night with lot of PASSION...

REPS ADDED...!!

U CAN POST HER PICS ALSO MAN... IF POSSIBLE./.
Guess this Bhabhi...??

Last edited by james_12345 : 1st April 2013 at 03:12 PM.

Old 4th April 2013
ASS LOVER

PANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps database

Old 16th April 2013
Custom title

pintuponti is one with the universepintuponti is one with the universepintuponti is one with the universepintuponti is one with the universepintuponti is one with the universepintuponti is one with the universepintuponti is one with the universepintuponti is one with the universepintuponti is one with the universe
+3 buddy nice shared for sharing share more

Old 16th April 2013
Custom title

loudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 156.66 mb DL: 5.07 gb Ratio: 0.03
i have decided that next time when i meet my friends i will make my wife wear sleeveless dress and make her tie her hairs infront of my friends. i want to expose her armpits. i would love to see how many of my friends see her sexy armpits.

Old 17th April 2013
Custom title

Thelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our community
UL: 15.33 mb DL: 78.56 mb Ratio: 0.20
Once...my wife had gone for an evening walk and was sitting in the garden of our building society...she was wearing salwaar kameez......Our flat is on the 6th floor...so as I looked down...i could see lot of her cleavage on display from that angle....I instantly looked around and saw another young teenager enjoying the same sight from a sideways balcony. My wife is quite fair and the guy must have enjoyed the view.

Old 17th April 2013
Custom title

hot one..
Guess this Bhabhi...??

Old 19th April 2013
Custom title
Visit my website

senthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our community

Old 30th April 2013

zzuubar has received several accoladeszzuubar has received several accoladeszzuubar has received several accoladeszzuubar has received several accoladeszzuubar has received several accolades
once i went to matharan there i told my wife not to were burkha and then i told her to were saree below navel and seveless sexy blouse as all guys were seeing and watching her that made me more hot
zzuubar$yahoo

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls