Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > Arrange Marriage Surprise From Wife...

View Poll Results: Arrange Marriage Surprise From Wife...
She had been with many men 23 34.85%
She is still having many men 14 21.21%
She is still having incest 9 13.64%
She is still having incest 8 12.12%
She is still having les 15 22.73%
She is still having grp (men + women) 11 16.67%
She wants to have 3some (MMF) 27 40.91%
She wants to have 4some - U & non_cpls (FFMM) 15 22.73%
She wants to have 4some - cpls_swap (FFMM) 18 27.27%
She wants to have open sex life 27 40.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th April 2013

Dirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to Dirty_Dancing_Diana
Arrange Marriage Surprise From Wife...

Usually when people have love marriage they not only know professional life of each other but very deep personal life too... but when it comes to arrange marriage... u always get a surprise...

So what kind of surprise do u expect to get from ur partner ??

Old 27th April 2013

rahulforfunncr is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, i know my wife had a lover before marriage,, she may not be virgin when i married her, but i keep it to herself,,, c'se i too wasnt virgin, so why should i expect her to be..other than that, nothing, but you guys keep writing if your wife gave you any surprise

Old 27th April 2013

Dirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our communityDirty_Dancing_Diana is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulforfunncr View Post
Well, i know my wife had a lover before marriage,, she may not be virgin when i married her, but i keep it to herself,,, c'se i too wasnt virgin, so why should i expect her to be..other than that, nothing, but you guys keep writing if your wife gave you any surprise
nice to c u share ur exp....

and thnx all for voting...

Old 28th April 2013
BORN to create a new HISTORY.

KING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps database

Old 29th April 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING OF ALL View Post
thnx dear

Old 29th April 2013

good to see max ppl voting for

She wants to have 3some (MMF) = 7
She wants to have open sex life = 7

Old 12th August 2014
Former 'COUNCIL MEMBER'
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 1st Runner Up - Downloaders Category    MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category    MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: Winner - Downloaders Category      
byculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 3.49 gb DL: 1.81 gb Ratio: 1.93
then too there r 30% more divorces reported in india as against arrange marriage
http://www.masaladesi.com/search.php...chuser=byculla
OR
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1338145

Old 12th August 2014
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Dohcradaam has disabled reputations
hottt

Old 12th August 2014

TANOOJAYADAV has many secret admirers
hahahaha this is new kind of question

Old 5th February 2015
Custom title

nivas123 has received several accoladesnivas123 has received several accoladesnivas123 has received several accoladesnivas123 has received several accolades
My wife stepped into marriage life with 2 past affairs. both boys used her well

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls