Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th June 2016
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

what was the most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?please share your experience

See your wife changing, aunty cleavage, Wife pussy, parents fucking session

Old 11th June 2016
Visit my website

kickbottoskixxx is hunted by the papparazikickbottoskixxx is hunted by the papparazikickbottoskixxx is hunted by the papparazikickbottoskixxx is hunted by the papparazikickbottoskixxx is hunted by the papparazi
Most dick rising scene in my life

"aaj se do saal pahle me maa k sath gaon jaa raha tha to bus me kuch log maa se sat ke khade te aur jab teen char log unki body ko rub karne lage tab mom unhe kuch ni boli and thats my dick rising scene i never forget...."

ί λɱ λ ĢΘΘɖ Θy.....
ώίτħ λɖ ħλίτȘ......

Old 11th June 2016
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickbottoskixxx View Post
Most dick rising scene in my life

"aaj se do saal pahle me maa k sath gaon jaa raha tha to bus me kuch log maa se sat ke khade te aur jab teen char log unki body ko rub karne lage tab mom unhe kuch ni boli and thats my dick rising scene i never forget...."
Thnx for sharing your experience. What was your age that time and what is the age of your mom

Old 11th June 2016

vikrantdabull is an unknown quantity at this point
The most dick raising scene was when i was on roadside peeing i saw a lady also peeing just some distance from me her white ass was on my side. After peeing she saw me with my dick in my hand she just blushed and left.

Old 11th June 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikrantdabull View Post
The most dick raising scene was when i was on roadside peeing i saw a lady also peeing just some distance from me her white ass was on my side. After peeing she saw me with my dick in my hand she just blushed and left.
Very good experience what was your age that time

Old 11th June 2016

vikrantdabull is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 11th June 2016
Custom title

ts5 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to ts5
Quote:
Originally Posted by assjugnu View Post
what was the most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?please share your experience

See your wife changing, aunty cleavage, Wife pussy, parents fucking session
when i saw my father and mother fuck during their first night .

Old 11th June 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts5 View Post
when i saw my father and mother fuck during their first night .
Thnx for sharing your experience. Your parents first nite. I think that time u have not born

Old 12th June 2016
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
In a train from Delhi to Rohtak, in 2006 or 7

I was sitting on upper berth. On the berth, right in front of mine, was sitting a Muslim girl ( passing smiles at me since I got on my berth ) .. her whole family was seated on lower berth (Huge family, 3-4 males .. even more females of all sizes). She was in 20s and was slim and lookable ..

she breastfeed her child in front of me, no pallu and she didnt even 'try' to hide 'anything' .. and kept looking into my eyes all the time while the baby sucked her pointy and very perky dark brown nipples .. I was horny as fuck and scared as shit at same time .. as I was thinking of the consequences if her father/ brother checked us out upstairs ..

Old 12th June 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
In a train from Delhi to Rohtak, in 2006 or 7

I was sitting on upper berth. On the berth, right in front of mine, was sitting a Muslim girl ( passing smiles at me since I got on my berth ) .. her whole family was seated on lower berth (Huge family, 3-4 males .. even more females of all sizes). She was in 20s and was slim and lookable ..

she breastfeed her child in front of me, no pallu and she didnt even 'try' to hide 'anything' .. and kept looking into my eyes all the time while the baby sucked her pointy and very perky dark brown nipples .. I was horny as fuck and scared as shit at same time .. as I was thinking of the consequences if her father/ brother checked us out upstairs ..
Thnx for sharing your experience

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls