Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th June 2016

Mahesh.313 is beginning to get noticed
I was old enough, 20 years, that time . Dad used to live away from home and come once in 4 months . He came after a long time .It was night 10 pm ,all three of us were in the front room watching TV. After sometime I got bored and started listening to songs with my headphones on. I just closed my eyes for 4-5 mins as some nice song was coming . I don't whether they thought i was asleep or whatever . When I opened my eyes , I was shocked to see kissings ,boob pressings ,navel kissings belly press .and all foreplay elements . I acted I as I was asleep . They had sexy foreplay for few mins . Then they walked into their room and locked the door . After they walked in I heard through the door noises for next 45mins .

Old 12th June 2016
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh.313 View Post
I was old enough, 20 years, that time . Dad used to live away from home and come once in 4 months . He came after a long time .It was night 10 pm ,all three of us were in the front room watching TV. After sometime I got bored and started listening to songs with my headphones on. I just closed my eyes for 4-5 mins as some nice song was coming . I don't whether they thought i was asleep or whatever . When I opened my eyes , I was shocked to see kissings ,boob pressings ,navel kissings belly press .and all foreplay elements . I acted I as I was asleep . They had sexy foreplay for few mins . Then they walked into their room and locked the door . After they walked in I heard through the door noises for next 45mins .
Thnx for sharing your experience. What was your parents age that time. After that what happened. What u do

Old 12th June 2016
Craves Desi Cuties
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
thalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.88 mb DL: 19.66 mb Ratio: 0.10
Watching my wife getting fucked by another man. Thinking about that event which happened sometime back raises my dick even now.

Last edited by thalagune : 12th June 2016 at 08:52 AM.

Old 12th June 2016
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by thalagune View Post
Watching my wife getting fucked by another man. Thinking about that event which happened sometime back raises my dick even now.
Thnx for sharing your experience what is your wife age

Old 12th June 2016
Visit my website

kickbottoskixxx is hunted by the papparazikickbottoskixxx is hunted by the papparazikickbottoskixxx is hunted by the papparazikickbottoskixxx is hunted by the papparazikickbottoskixxx is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by assjugnu View Post
Thnx for sharing your experience. What was your age that time and what is the age of your mom
My age 22
Mom 40

ί λɱ λ ĢΘΘɖ Θy.....
ώίτħ λɖ ħλίτȘ......

Old 13th June 2016
Custom title

msms11 has received several accoladesmsms11 has received several accoladesmsms11 has received several accolades
1. Once it was raining very heavily. My mom asked me to drop our maid to her home. We walked to her home. Till the time we reached her home, we were all wet. I got a hard-on looking at my maid. My maid called my mom and said that it was raining very heavily so I would stay the night with her and my mom agreed. That night I and my maid had great FUN.

2. I was once went shopping with my aunt. She wanted to buy clothes. While trying clothes, she asked me to tighten her blouse and help her removing her saree. We were in the same trial room and she was changing in front of me. I got a hard-on and she smiled looking at me. She even touched it and said that it should be normal soon.

3. Once I was travelling on highway. I stopped the car and went little inside the field to pee. I could see a line of women with buckets of water and doing potty. They were laughing looking at my penis. I

Old 13th June 2016

bembi_bembi is beginning to get noticed
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by msms11 View Post
1. Once it was raining very heavily. My mom asked me to drop our maid to her home. We walked to her home. Till the time we reached her home, we were all wet. I got a hard-on looking at my maid. My maid called my mom and said that it was raining very heavily so I would stay the night with her and my mom agreed. That night I and my maid had great FUN.

2. I was once went shopping with my aunt. She wanted to buy clothes. While trying clothes, she asked me to tighten her blouse and help her removing her saree. We were in the same trial room and she was changing in front of me. I got a hard-on and she smiled looking at me. She even touched it and said that it should be normal soon.

3. Once I was travelling on highway. I stopped the car and went little inside the field to pee. I could see a line of women with buckets of water and doing potty. They were laughing looking at my penis. I
2nd one is damn dick rising bro.....if I get such chance then I'll poke my aunt's deep navel...n smell it....sexy....keep posting more..

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title

guesscurry123 is a pillar of our communityguesscurry123 is a pillar of our community
wow hot

seen parents drilling when shared same room

Old 18th June 2016
Custom title

Thelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our community
UL: 15.33 mb DL: 78.56 mb Ratio: 0.20
Oh..for surely...when two goons were molesting my mom in crowded bus....they had conveniently sandwiched her between them.....the one at her back was rubbing her tummy beneath her saree...while the one in the front was kissing her on the lips as well as on her neck while his hand was on her chest below her saree....and my shameless mom was stroking the exposed lund of the guy at her back.....what a sight it was....

Old 18th June 2016
Custom title

guesscurry123 is a pillar of our communityguesscurry123 is a pillar of our community
wow

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls