Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th January 2017
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Share your experience

Old 5th January 2017
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Dohcradaam has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
In a train from Delhi to Rohtak, in 2006 or 7

I was sitting on upper berth. On the berth, right in front of mine, was sitting a Muslim girl ( passing smiles at me since I got on my berth ) .. her whole family was seated on lower berth (Huge family, 3-4 males .. even more females of all sizes). She was in 20s and was slim and lookable ..

she breastfeed her child in front of me, no pallu and she didnt even 'try' to hide 'anything' .. and kept looking into my eyes all the time while the baby sucked her pointy and very perky dark brown nipples .. I was horny as fuck and scared as shit at same time .. as I was thinking of the consequences if her father/ brother checked us out upstairs ..

Old 6th January 2017

kevinIndian has many secret admirerskevinIndian has many secret admirers
I got this experience a couple of times.....when me and my wife was in crowded public bus going to office, I saw a few young boys touching and groping her ass (she was wearing a very thin cotton material kurti and leggings), so they must be almost getting a feel of her skin!! the bus was soo crowdy and the guys were soo clinical at their execution that she didn't even realize that she was getting touched deliberately!! it was a real time instant dick raiser for me

Old 6th January 2017

rishabsaxena690 is beginning to get noticed
My sister boobs when she was sitting without bra and i could see her nipples for the first time ... aaj tak uske scene ko yaad karke hilata hoon

Old 12th January 2017

lk_ck has many secret admirers
watching my friend eat my cum from his wifes pussy,

Old 12th January 2017

sivanarayan425 is beginning to get noticed
dick raising scene was my mom shaved her pussy when i was peeing her bathroom first she removed her nighty then she cuts her hair on pussy then she shave pussy neatly wow what a scene it is

Old 12th January 2017

prasana.nukala is an unknown quantity at this point
my sister fuck

my sister fuck infront of me with others guys

Old 15th January 2017

vickypandya is an unknown quantity at this point
This is happen aroung 2 years ago.. Me and my friend was going to collage.. but before that we worked on the assignment of solving one problem. She successfully crack the problem. when we are going to the collage, She just told me she can do anything mean while we saw one Vegetable vendar was standing road side near wall and peeing. and suddenly i just told her yes u can do anything but u may not do like him i.e peeing in public.. at that time she just say shut up but then i just tease her for a day i guess 5--6 times in collage. then she ask me that what if she did this in public so i just told her that there will be a treat in her favourite hotel.
Then after collage we need to meet again at night because we have to go to the one ceremoney of our friend's place. as its friend's sister's marriage she was wearing a traditional saree...
after 2 hour she told me that i have to give treat her.. at that time i dint understand what she wants to tell me but then she bring me to the corner of the ground and told me DONT SHOUT and then she spread her leg bit not more then feet and pull her saree from front.. keep her eye in to my eye.. and i just ask her what.. and she replay me shhhhh..... and suddenly i hared water dripping sound.. it was from inside her saree... its like around 20 seconds and i saw there was many people all most 15 feet far from us but no one look like they know.. or we caught.. and then she move 2 steps backward side and leave wet round puddle on grass...

Old 15th January 2017
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickypandya View Post
This is happen aroung 2 years ago.. Me and my friend was going to collage.. but before that we worked on the assignment of solving one problem. She successfully crack the problem. when we are going to the collage, She just told me she can do anything mean while we saw one Vegetable vendar was standing road side near wall and peeing. and suddenly i just told her yes u can do anything but u may not do like him i.e peeing in public.. at that time she just say shut up but then i just tease her for a day i guess 5--6 times in collage. then she ask me that what if she did this in public so i just told her that there will be a treat in her favourite hotel.
Then after collage we need to meet again at night because we have to go to the one ceremoney of our friend's place. as its friend's sister's marriage she was wearing a traditional saree...
after 2 hour she told me that i have to give treat her.. at that time i dint understand what she wants to tell me but then she bring me to the corner of the ground and told me DONT SHOUT and then she spread her leg bit not more then feet and pull her saree from front.. keep her eye in to my eye.. and i just ask her what.. and she replay me shhhhh..... and suddenly i hared water dripping sound.. it was from inside her saree... its like around 20 seconds and i saw there was many people all most 15 feet far from us but no one look like they know.. or we caught.. and then she move 2 steps backward side and leave wet round puddle on grass...
Your sence make my dick stand

Old 16th January 2017

sogwjuli is beginning to get noticed
I have seen my mother massaging Uncle's dick over his lungi.

I have seen him fucking my mother in missionary position.

I have seen mom raise her night gown up above her chest and showing herself to Uncle. She was not wearing any bra or panty.

We were visiting a small town. We got down at the station where there were no toilets. I was surprised when she mentioned not to hesitate to pee in the open. She asked me to accompany her in the nearby ground. She had never done such thing in public. She was so confident that she lifter her saree up and pulled down her underwear with no qualms or shame that her son was present there. A middle aged man walked past us enjoying seeing my mom. He smiled sarcastically at me.
I was angry and horny. I asked mom whether I could pee. She got up and giggled as she adjusted her saree. I was so mad that I angrily pulled out my penis and purposefully shaked it in front of her. She laughed and stared. I shamelessly even massaged my balls before I peed. She watched till I completed peeing. She giggled and asked me whether all men were so shameless.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls