Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th January 2017
Custom title

rohanvav is hunted by the papparazirohanvav is hunted by the papparazirohanvav is hunted by the papparazirohanvav is hunted by the papparazirohanvav is hunted by the papparazi
i like to go to supermarket with my elder sister bcuz i know there are lot of guys there and also the market guys who help you with the products .so one day my sister was checking some food products and i was little far checking out some deos ,i heard 2 tore guys saying " abe gaand dekh uski " and when i saw they were talking about my elder sis .who was bending everytime to pick someting from the lower shelf ,,and then i noticed my sis was wearing a legging which evertime she bends it would streach bcuz of her big bubble ass and her pink panty was easily be seen .i also notice the guys on the other side checking her big cleavage everytime she bends gave me an instant hardon

Old 18th January 2017

mother_lover05 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to mother_lover05
Once my dads friend had come for 2 days to stay and we were taking meal together sitting on the floor...mom came to serve the food and wen she bend down to serve she want aware that her suit top hook was open and uncle and me were able to see her full cleavage deep, full bra till her tits and the black bra on her milky white boobs was just instant dick raising...and we saw this scene for almost 4-5 seconds...after this uncle saw me and winked...and then till the meal ended we both together njoyed many times this scene...now uncle is my very close friend for obv reasons..

Old 18th January 2017

rajpra111 is beginning to get noticed
I was in 12 th std, and I was in my lecture and i was so boarded and look out from window then to my surprise I saw 30+ women Washing her clothes on terrace in nighty I am able to see her clevage around 20 min. my first outdoor erection I have to shagg after seeing coz my dick was making tent in my pants

Old 21st January 2017

kkumar6050 is beginning to get noticed
when i saw my sister fucking our driver in car

Old 21st January 2017

arun.k14 is beginning to get noticed
seeing my gf nude for the first time

Old 21st January 2017

Luvpain has many secret admirersLuvpain has many secret admirers
I could say that when i saw my wife naked. But there is some thing which was totally unexpected and life changing.

It was early days of our marriage marriage. We had invited some guests. It was in the afternoon, me and my wife were speaking to guests. During that time my wife's uncle just came to us and while speaking he just put his hands on my wife's shoulder and praising her pinched her cheeks saying she is very naughty. Then suddenly he pinched her ass and slapped in front of me casually.

I was very angry, but the very next moment there was a mixed reaction and my dick hardened and i felt good internally. That was most defining moment of me turning into cuckold.
Check out my fantasies: http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...423&highlight=

Old 26th January 2017
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvpain View Post
I could say that when i saw my wife naked. But there is some thing which was totally unexpected and life changing.

It was early days of our marriage marriage. We had invited some guests. It was in the afternoon, me and my wife were speaking to guests. During that time my wife's uncle just came to us and while speaking he just put his hands on my wife's shoulder and praising her pinched her cheeks saying she is very naughty. Then suddenly he pinched her ass and slapped in front of me casually.

I was very angry, but the very next moment there was a mixed reaction and my dick hardened and i felt good internally. That was most defining moment of me turning into cuckold.
Thnx for sharing your experience

Old 26th January 2017
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun.k14 View Post
seeing my gf nude for the first time
Thnx for sharing your experience what is your gf age and your age

Old 26th January 2017
Custom title

rohan64 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohan64 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohan64 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohan64 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohan64 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohan64 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohan64 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohan64 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via AIM to rohan64
uuuuhhhhh so hot..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikrantdabull View Post
The most dick raising scene was when i was on roadside peeing i saw a lady also peeing just some distance from me her white ass was on my side. After peeing she saw me with my dick in my hand she just blushed and left.

wowww dear... so hot scene with u.. such r real dick raising....

like this

Old 27th January 2017

sanjayraj010190 has received several accoladessanjayraj010190 has received several accoladessanjayraj010190 has received several accoladessanjayraj010190 has received several accoladessanjayraj010190 has received several accolades
i 1st watch my sister come from bathroom after bathe..she wear towel..i get aroused seeing her like that...i hide behind cupboard,...she not seeing me...I saw her as my sis before..but when i seeing her changing dress...i get harder n start to hold my dick....i get stunned seeing her with bra n panty.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls