Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th January 2017
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayraj010190 View Post
i 1st watch my sister come from bathroom after bathe..she wear towel..i get aroused seeing her like that...i hide behind cupboard,...she not seeing me...I saw her as my sis before..but when i seeing her changing dress...i get harder n start to hold my dick....i get stunned seeing her with bra n panty.
Thnx for sharing your experience with

Old 20th February 2017

vnsraj1966 is an unknown quantity at this point
Caught cheating wife but become cuckold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalagune View Post
Watching my wife getting fucked by another man. Thinking about that event which happened sometime back raises my dick even now.
i like and love to chat with you

Old 20th February 2017
Custom title

mastkalan502 has received several accoladesmastkalan502 has received several accoladesmastkalan502 has received several accoladesmastkalan502 has received several accoladesmastkalan502 has received several accolades
I returned home, saw my mom lying nude and our maid massaging her. Maid dipped 2 fingers in oil and insert one in pussy and other in asshole. My mom was enjoying it completely as her eyes were closed. After climaxing my mom opened eyes and saw me standing near the door with my hardened dick out of my pant being stroked by my hand. She quickly covered her honeypot area with a short towel with boobs visible. That's the time when I also climaxed and cum coming out. She could not make eye contact with me for many days...

Old 26th February 2017
Custom title

anupghose has received several accoladesanupghose has received several accoladesanupghose has received several accoladesanupghose has received several accolades
My mom was then 33/34 ,just one year after mom was divorced.I was then 10/11 years old & was student of 5/6.Then i had a private tutor in home named SUNIL who was nearly 21/22 years old and himself was then student of M.Com.Sunil da and my mom was friendly and used to talk and discuss on many matter within themselves.But one day for any abnormal incident/situation i returned home in an odd time (when i was not supposed to come home) and finding our room locked from inside i peeped into the room through a broken portion of window from the back side of our house.I then saw that my mom and sunil da entered their tongues into each others mouth and kissing & sucking each others tongues with a hissing sound and by right hand sunil da was pressing moms boob and was fondling and my mom was holding sunil das cock by her left hand and was rubbing that with her hand Till to day at my 19 years age that is most dick raising scene of my life.

Old 26th February 2017
Custom title

guesscurry123 is a pillar of our communityguesscurry123 is a pillar of our community
wow hot

Old 26th February 2017
Visit my website

ashishkarnik2020 has many secret admirers
i had many..none of them r incest but in public....one of them is when i was riding in Mumbai local train...I was standing on the door ...it was crowded ....I was standing in a way where I was holding the mid pole and leaning out of the train...suddenly I felt something soft soft touching my hands....when I saw i realised it was lady standing and her boobs were getting rubbed on my hands which I used to hold the pole.

I was enjoying it....unfortunately she wasnt alone ..

Old 26th February 2017

Vaibhav6.1.9 is beginning to get noticed
What is wrong with you guys

Old 6th May 2017
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Share your experience

Old 8th May 2017
Custom title

guesscurry123 is a pillar of our communityguesscurry123 is a pillar of our community
wow

Old 8th May 2017

live.life has many secret admirerslive.life has many secret admirers
when my younger cousin brothers saw my wife nude when changing

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls