Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th May 2017

live.life has many secret admirerslive.life has many secret admirers
and when I saw my wife groped in crowd while she was enjoying

Old 9th May 2017
Custom title

anupghose has received several accoladesanupghose has received several accoladesanupghose has received several accoladesanupghose has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishkarnik2020 View Post
i had many..none of them r incest but in public....one of them is when i was riding in Mumbai local train...I was standing on the door ...it was crowded ....I was standing in a way where I was holding the mid pole and leaning out of the train...suddenly I felt something soft soft touching my hands....when I saw i realised it was lady standing and her boobs were getting rubbed on my hands which I used to hold the pole.

I was enjoying it....unfortunately she wasnt alone ..
But is it your most dick raising real life scene?

Old 9th May 2017

manish.89 has many secret admirersmanish.89 has many secret admirers
when i saw from ventilation in kitchen......where my bhabhi's brother was folding and squeezing my elder sister's boobs, then he inserted his hand to her lower and kissed her on back neck..he played with her about 15 minutes. later i saw 2 more times...from window...my sister was sitting on neighbour uncle's lap.his hand was under her top.

and once again with bhabhi's brother..she was sitting on her jknee..ande ducking his cook, he was holding her hair and making the storke.

Old 9th May 2017
Custom title

guesscurry123 is a pillar of our communityguesscurry123 is a pillar of our community
wow

Old 9th May 2017

cooldiva830 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi.... Unforgettable scene I'm my life is peeping my elder sister prathiba nude in bathroom hole made by me .its unbelievable scene I saw her boobs nipples and gaand and started mastrubating. And cummed heavily God I enjoyed my best time in my life.love you prathiba didi...

Old 9th May 2017

luvusis is beginning to get noticed
most dick raisng and still its memory is most dick rasing when i saw my sister complete nude bathing fro top of the bathroom..i exploded like anything still visualise that scenes and masturabate

Old 10th May 2017
Creampie lover

shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 166.41 mb DL: 519.63 mb Ratio: 0.32
जेव्हा मी माझ्या ममाला बाथरुममध्ये पूर्ण नग्न पाहिले व तिच्या नितंबांनी व केसाळ योनी व गचगचीत स्तनांनी वेड लावले. इतका लंड ताठला की तो दुखला.
परत बहिणीला पाहिले व हल्ली कुलकर्णी काका व ममाचा बेधुंद प्रणय पाहिला तेव्हा तर लंडातून पिचकारी उडाली

Old 10th May 2017

Dreamy VV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by msms11 View Post
3. Once I was travelling on highway. I stopped the car and went little inside the field to pee. I could see a line of women with buckets of water and doing potty. They were laughing looking at my penis. I
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikrantdabull View Post
The most dick raising scene was when i was on roadside peeing i saw a lady also peeing just some distance from me her white ass was on my side. After peeing she saw me with my dick in my hand she just blushed and left.
msms11 and vikrant,i bet you both wudn't have forgotten the smile and look on their faces ! i too had an accidental glimpse while on a bus ride about many many yrs back..and i still giggle thinking about IT ! does he also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan64 View Post
wowww dear... so hot scene with u.. such r real dick raising....
like this
< image >
rohan, attention to detail !!

Old 10th May 2017
Custom title

manjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 21.00 mb Ratio: 0.00
My bank nude full bath

Old 10th May 2017
Custom title

guesscurry123 is a pillar of our communityguesscurry123 is a pillar of our community
wow

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls