Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th May 2017

crush19 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 114.87 gb DL: 240.13 gb Ratio: 0.48
MY DICK RISING MOMENT WAS WHEN MY WIFE VIDEO CHAT HOT ....IN NET WITH OTHER GUY AS I WATCH......AS SHE CHAT SHE UNDONE FEW BUTTONS OF HER TOPS.......AND SHOWED HER CLEAVAGE

Old 19th May 2017
Creampie lover

shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 166.41 mb DL: 519.63 mb Ratio: 0.32
Quote:
Originally Posted by live.life View Post
and when I saw my wife groped in crowd while she was enjoying
Yes. Watching wife getting groped is hot and later she tells incident with blushes remembering the touch of other men especially on boobs ass thighs and her pussy. It's necessary to lick her while she narrating because she floods my mouth.

Old 19th May 2017

rohit65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to rohit65 Send a message via Skype™ to rohit65
my mom anita in summer wear red nighty widout bra.her nipple bcom visible.i used to feel ashame if anyone come to my home.but that scene raise my dick

Old 19th May 2017

Story_reader73 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikrantdabull View Post
The most dick raising scene was when i was on roadside peeing i saw a lady also peeing just some distance from me her white ass was on my side. After peeing she saw me with my dick in my hand she just blushed and left.
omg lovely scene

Old 19th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts5 View Post
when i saw my father and mother fuck during their first night .
Quote:
Originally Posted by assjugnu View Post
Thnx for sharing your experience. Your parents first nite. I think that time u have not born

Old 19th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
In a train from Delhi to Rohtak, in 2006 or 7

I was sitting on upper berth. On the berth, right in front of mine, was sitting a Muslim girl ( passing smiles at me since I got on my berth ) .. her whole family was seated on lower berth (Huge family, 3-4 males .. even more females of all sizes). She was in 20s and was slim and lookable ..

she breastfeed her child in front of me, no pallu and she didnt even 'try' to hide 'anything' .. and kept looking into my eyes all the time while the baby sucked her pointy and very perky dark brown nipples .. I was horny as fuck and scared as shit at same time .. as I was thinking of the consequences if her father/ brother checked us out upstairs ..
what a scene

Old 19th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabsaxena690 View Post
My sister boobs when she was sitting without bra and i could see her nipples for the first time ... aaj tak uske scene ko yaad karke hilata hoon
bahut mast hai bhai

Old 19th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickypandya View Post
This is happen aroung 2 years ago.. Me and my friend was going to collage.. but before that we worked on the assignment of solving one problem. She successfully crack the problem. when we are going to the collage, She just told me she can do anything mean while we saw one Vegetable vendar was standing road side near wall and peeing. and suddenly i just told her yes u can do anything but u may not do like him i.e peeing in public.. at that time she just say shut up but then i just tease her for a day i guess 5--6 times in collage. then she ask me that what if she did this in public so i just told her that there will be a treat in her favourite hotel.
Then after collage we need to meet again at night because we have to go to the one ceremoney of our friend's place. as its friend's sister's marriage she was wearing a traditional saree...
after 2 hour she told me that i have to give treat her.. at that time i dint understand what she wants to tell me but then she bring me to the corner of the ground and told me DONT SHOUT and then she spread her leg bit not more then feet and pull her saree from front.. keep her eye in to my eye.. and i just ask her what.. and she replay me shhhhh..... and suddenly i hared water dripping sound.. it was from inside her saree... its like around 20 seconds and i saw there was many people all most 15 feet far from us but no one look like they know.. or we caught.. and then she move 2 steps backward side and leave wet round puddle on grass...
brave girl

Old 19th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishkarnik2020 View Post
i had many..none of them r incest but in public....one of them is when i was riding in Mumbai local train...I was standing on the door ...it was crowded ....I was standing in a way where I was holding the mid pole and leaning out of the train...suddenly I felt something soft soft touching my hands....when I saw i realised it was lady standing and her boobs were getting rubbed on my hands which I used to hold the pole.

I was enjoying it....unfortunately she wasnt alone ..
wow hot

Old 19th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldiva830 View Post
Hi.... Unforgettable scene I'm my life is peeping my elder sister prathiba nude in bathroom hole made by me .its unbelievable scene I saw her boobs nipples and gaand and started mastrubating. And cummed heavily God I enjoyed my best time in my life.love you prathiba didi...
wow sexy scene

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls