Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > what was d most dick raising real life scene u have seen till day?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th May 2017

Story_reader73 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav6.1.9 View Post
What is wrong with you guys
we have penis

Old 19th May 2017
Custom title

guesscurry123 is a pillar of our communityguesscurry123 is a pillar of our community
wow

Old 20th May 2017
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Guy share your experience

Old 27th May 2017
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Guys share your experience

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Satnam01 is an unknown quantity at this point
watching mom dad in missionary

Old 4 Weeks Ago

CFNM999 has many secret admirersCFNM999 has many secret admirers
i have seen MY MOTHER many times in underskirt and brasssiere A LOT OF TIMES .. A LOT OF TIMES .. ... .. my study room used to be in her bedroom and everyday when i sit to study at 6 pm she will be undressing AFTER reaching back from office .. first she will remove her saree , then she is put her nighty around her neck .. then she will remove her low deep cut blouse .. then she will unhook her bra HOOKS AND THROW IT ONTO THE BED .. RARELY, WHEN SHE HAD TENNIS ELBOW, SHE USED TO INSTRUCT ME TO REMOVE HER BRASSIERE HOOKS.

Very often after removing out her saree she used to come to me a talk to me for few minutes and ask about what happened in school , check my notebooks [ for 5 - 15 min]; i used to explain everything to her with a strong erecting inside by underwear .. and then proceed to undressing ..

most of the time my class notes used to be incomplete .. and she used to hate that .. whenever i was caught with incomplete notes , she used to lower my shorts and cane me and i used to enjoy tht . she never knew i had erections ..

she always wore very colrful underskirts [ petticoat[ under her saree and i loved to see her in colorful underskirt and blouse / brassiere ..

she was dusky and had deep navel .. i loved to watch her in ANGER WEARING PINK UNDERSKIRT ADN SKIMPY BLOUSE ./ BRASSIERE ..HER BLOUSES WERE VERY VERY SKIMPY WITH TINY SLEEVES AND DEEP CUT ..MOMMY NEVER KNEW THE EFFECT SHE WAS HAVING ON ME WHEN SHE STOOD WEARING ONLY THOSE SKIMPY BLOUSE AND UNDERSKIRT / PETTICOAT ..
when she BENDS TO BAET ME I LOVED WATCHING HER DEEP CLEAVAGE ..

SHES USED TO LOOK VERY HOT WHEN ANGRY ..Sometimes my mother'S elder sisteer also used to be witness to those punishment sessions .. SHE HAD VERY HAIRY ARMPITS ..

she looks very hot in low cut blouse ..
4 times a month , during the days she gets her new girlie magazines [ vanitha , GRUHALAKSHMI ETCC] after removing her saree she will lie on the bed on her tummy and LEAF thru the pages . the show she used to put on was much more erotic than watching any woman naked. I could see her perfect shape .. till her calf wuld be exposed .. soo shameless .. I still donít know if it was deliberate or she was being very casual ..
Gauri > http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1448501
vidya anni> http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1301426
http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1475682

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Share your experience

Old 1 Week Ago

tramk is beginning to get noticed
my tution femel teacher fucking with male student,

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

share your experience

Old 1 Week Ago

bezerk is beginning to get noticed
Most dick raising scene was when I saw mom's cousin sister's father in law (my mausi's sasur) pressing mom's one boob over her dress.
I have seen mom in much more intimate scenes like dad's friend fingering her at night.. but this incident was most erotic because i did not think mom will ever have an affair with an old man. That too her sister's father in law!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls