Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > what are your wives/gf's dirtiest n secret desires

Old 5th March 2017

sithighslust is an unknown quantity at this point
what are your wives/gf's dirtiest n secret desires

share it

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th March 2017
Custom title

lovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accolades
want to fucked by a old cock in public

Old 17th July 2017
Custom title

live.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accolades
my wife is very naughty and teases others by her looks and likes to be groped softly in public places by strangers.

Last edited by live.life : 31st July 2017 at 02:21 PM.

Old 31st July 2017
Custom title

live.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accoladeslive.life has received several accolades
she always loves to wear revealing clothes whether it is westerns or traditional sarees.
she is very beautiful & hot milky white slim bitch who loves men's attention and comments and touches.
She is touched and groped many times all of sudden in crowded places but I will tell the best and extended one.
This incident was told by her to me. I also started loving such type of her activities.

Once she was going to visit her friend.
she was wearing a hot saree that day way below her navel & almost backless blouse.
she hates to drive in city traffic and prefers cab.
But she was getting late and no cab was nearby because of afternoon and festival time.
So she decided to go by bus to avoid any further delay.
Bus was also full but she entered and settled herself in middle of bus.
After some stops crowed increased drastically and she got surrounded by two young boys around 20yrs old and other man.
the two boys moved very close to her seeing her beauty & reveling saree.
their hands and body were touching to her bare skin.

She is very sensitive and arouses very easily by touching and creasing and her navel is her weakest point.
Boys were also trying to touch a hot newly married bhabhi more and more.
they adjusted themselves to her side and back.
Seeing no resistance from her side due to crowd, boys now started creasing her hands and slowly her bare waist and back.
Due to this she aroused a bit and mouned slowly. other man in front of her heard and understood the scene.
She was now thinking to resist but that man also started touching her bare belly and moved his index finger to her navel.
Now she melted immediately and decided to enjoy the moment a bit more.

Both the boys were now fully hard and all the three now encircled & crushed her in between fully so that no one can see them.
The boy behind her was now poking in her ass and creasing her bare back by his hands.
The second boy was on her left side, positioned himself such a way that her hand was over her hard dick.
He placed his one hand on her left boob under saree and slowly started applying pressure on her left boob over her blouse
While the other man was playing with her navel and belly. he was well experienced and saw pleasure in her eyes and on face.
he unzipped his tool and put her right hand on his dick.
seeing this boy on left also unzipped and put his tool in her left hand and entered his hand in her deep blouse.
he opened top button of blouse for easy assess and hold her nipple and boob. she was now on cloud seven.
one boy was poking and pressing her ass and creasing her bare back.
other boy was pressing her nipple and bare boob.
while the man was using her belly and trying to enter his hand in her petticoat but it was tight.
So he started ceasing her pussy over saree from his other hand.
she was creasing two full grown cocks by her both hands. all four were enjoying fully in the crowd.
Soon bus stopped by sudden break and all of them come to their senses. many people started rushing down.
My wife also came back in senses and she controlled her desires to avoid them to cross the limits further.

She immediately rushed down the bus to avoid any further misshapen as they all were going ahead step by step.
She controlled her breath but was in full heat now.
So she decided to go back home to finger immediately and took a cab and excused her friend over phone.
Reaching back home, she undressed herself and fingered immediately twice to relive the heat.

She told about the incident to me and we had a great sex that night.

Last edited by live.life : 31st July 2017 at 02:21 PM.

Old 2nd August 2017
Custom title

mastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our community
I would like my dad & my wife in 69 position, where my sucking my dad's cock and he licking my wife's pussy while I lick my wife's asshole. Then my wife asks my dad to fuck her badly by saying "sasur ji meri chut faad dijiye" and my dad responds "kyon nahi meri raandi bahu" then see my dad's cock disappear in my wife's pussy while my cock is in my wife's mouth. While climaxing, my wife says "sasur ji chut ke andar apna maal nahi dalna mere ko poora apne muh main chahiye" and my dad take out his dick and put it my wife mouth to fill it with his cum which she swallows till last drop and suck my dad's tool to clean it while my dad moaning "aahhh shabash haramzaadi aur chuso" while I lick my wife pussy to clean my dad's precum...Then I start fucking my wife pussy while she sucks my dad's cock to erect it again while I cum inside her pussy then she says "sasur ji meri gaand main khujli ho rahi hai uski bhi khayal rakhiye" dad responds "lo meri raani bahu tumahari gaand abhi maarta hoon" dad starts drilling my wife's ass and put loads of cum outside on her ass cheeks while she takes on my cock in her mouth cleaning remaining cum. Then my wife lies in 69 position giving my dad to clean my cum filled pussy and I lick her ass cheeks to clean my dad's cum. Then all of us rest on the bed naked with my wife boobs sucked by both of us and she playing with our tools...

Old 10th November 2017

jinxRabit is an unknown quantity at this point
to be fucked by my dad while I watch her and get pregnant from him...

Old 11th November 2017
Custom title

dixon6614 has received several accoladesdixon6614 has received several accoladesdixon6614 has received several accoladesdixon6614 has received several accoladesdixon6614 has received several accolades
My fiancee has a fantasy of getting fucked in a gangbang

Last edited by dixon6614 : 11th November 2017 at 09:29 PM.

Old 20th November 2017
Custom title

BangBull is a pillar of our communityBangBull is a pillar of our communityBangBull is a pillar of our communityBangBull is a pillar of our communityBangBull is a pillar of our communityBangBull is a pillar of our communityBangBull is a pillar of our communityBangBull is a pillar of our communityBangBull is a pillar of our community
Happy : happy :

PM me for good times.

Old 20th November 2017

aftabk34275 has many secret admirersaftabk34275 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to aftabk34275
My gf has rape fantasies but is afraid of it too