Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > With whom u want to share your sisters or mother

View Poll Results: With whom u want to share Ur sister
With Ur friends 22 32.84%
Ur cousins and family members 10 14.93%
Poor watchman 6 8.96%
Street boys 4 5.97%
Black African 11 16.42%
Xossip members 14 20.90%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th April 2017
Custom title

anupghose has received several accoladesanupghose has received several accoladesanupghose has received several accoladesanupghose has received several accolades
I am not at all interested to share my mom with anyone else. She is my sex slave and she will remain as my personal bitch for using any time anywhere and in any way.I WILL keep her naked all day and night and fuck the bitch alone with full force in all possible way atleast 10 to 15 times a day..During my fucking session i will not share my sexy kuttia with any other.But when my heart will want to hear crying mixed moaning of her or want to see a group of boys eating her pussy boobs ass and chewing mercilessly my moms soft testy flesh i will then temporarily handover my hot sexy personal bitch to a group of my friends consisting of 5 tanzanian muslim friends.Of course i will instruct them to use my bitch hard and mercilessly.

for using

Last edited by anupghose : 18th April 2017 at 09:09 PM.

Old 18th April 2017
Custom title

mr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Of.Lund View Post
Poor Watchman & Xossip Members.
Let's do it

Old 18th April 2017
Custom title

mr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our communitymr.collector is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by anupghose View Post
I am not at all interested to share my mom with anyone else. She is my sex slave and she will remain as my personal bitch for using any time anywhere and in any way.I WILL keep her naked all day and night and fuck the bitch alone with full force in all possible way atleast 10 to 15 times a day..During my fucking session i will not share my sexy kuttia with any other.But when my heart will want to hear crying mixed moaning of her or want to see a group of boys eating her pussy boobs ass and chewing mercilessly my moms soft testy flesh i will then temporarily handover my hot sexy personal bitch to a group of my friends consisting of 5 tanzanian muslim friends.Of course i will instruct them to use my bitch hard and mercilessly.

for using
Wow nice one

Old 18th April 2017

maheshcr7 is beginning to get noticed
with workers, plumbers, carpenters, watchmen, construction workers, home workers.
steal her panty from her drawer and give it to a worker just to see what he says or see his reaction when he knows its my moms. i would defo invite him/them to fuck her over.

Old 18th April 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshcr7 View Post
with workers, plumbers, carpenters, watchmen, construction workers, home workers.
steal her panty from her drawer and give it to a worker just to see what he says or see his reaction when he knows its my moms. i would defo invite him/them to fuck her over.
Wow awesome

Old 20th May 2017
Custom title

. Apni family me se kisko ese body massage donge ? Me to apni sisters ko

Old 20th May 2017

raj2828 has many secret admirersraj2828 has many secret admirers
married elder sis ko kisi matured muslim k sath

Old 20th May 2017
teri maa ki gaand marne wala

maa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.collector View Post
. Apni family me se kisko ese body massage donge ? Me to apni sisters ko

< image >
bro me te teri maa ko ese massage dunga aur fir uski gaand me itna bada loda daal dunga

Old 20th May 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by maa ka diwana View Post
bro me te teri maa ko ese massage dunga aur fir uski gaand me itna bada loda daal dunga

< image >
Wow fir to vo chilyagi

Old 20th May 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj2828 View Post
married elder sis ko kisi matured muslim k sath
Wow fir to bohot maze legi vo

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls