Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > With whom u want to share your sisters or mother

View Poll Results: With whom u want to share Ur sister
With Ur friends 22 32.84%
Ur cousins and family members 10 14.93%
Poor watchman 6 8.96%
Street boys 4 5.97%
Black African 11 16.42%
Xossip members 14 20.90%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

bogus1023 is a pillar of our communitybogus1023 is a pillar of our community
i want to share my sister with strangerssss

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Bangbrobull is an unknown quantity at this point
with a Bigdick cheap guy who can Smash her holes and let me clean her pussy

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Gencije has many secret admirers
I would like to see my mom and sister get fucked by xossip members and poor watchman. Please comment dirty on their pics and tell me what would you like to do with them

My mom

My sexy sister

Old 3 Weeks Ago

liberal91 is beginning to get noticed
I imagine with street boys ...there are these boys in our locality who roam around in bikes at night and sit near corner and just comment on women.. they are rowdy types so no one says anything to them .
My mom had gone to a marriage function ,so it was late around 11 -12 in the night , everyone in the locality had their lights off ..her friend dropped her outside the locality,then she walked from the main road...
Since it was a marriage function mom had worn a pink saree with a sleeveless blouse ,I should be honest,that blouse was very revealing,back was open plus cleavage was easily 2 inches deep and it was tight so her breasts were pushed up .
And of course because of the high heels her ass was pushed outside and raised up...
I was awake and from my room window I could see those boys sitting on bike and drinking...as soon as my mom walked passed them ,they started commenting, kya maal hai yaar,gaand dekh iski ,one guy walked from behind and slapped her ass...mom got shocked..he replied maza aya na ... Mom was like mat karo yeh sabh... He was like aaj raat mere saath so ja phir nahi karunga..and they all started laughing ...
Mom rushed inside the gate...
That night I just shagged thinking they banging her ..

Old 3 Weeks Ago

garamrohan is a pillar of our communitygaramrohan is a pillar of our communitygaramrohan is a pillar of our communitygaramrohan is a pillar of our communitygaramrohan is a pillar of our communitygaramrohan is a pillar of our communitygaramrohan is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to garamrohan Send a message via Skype™ to garamrohan
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal91 View Post
I imagine with street boys ...there are these boys in our locality who roam around in bikes at night and sit near corner and just comment on women.. they are rowdy types so no one says anything to them .
My mom had gone to a marriage function ,so it was late around 11 -12 in the night , everyone in the locality had their lights off ..her friend dropped her outside the locality,then she walked from the main road...
Since it was a marriage function mom had worn a pink saree with a sleeveless blouse ,I should be honest,that blouse was very revealing,back was open plus cleavage was easily 2 inches deep and it was tight so her breasts were pushed up .
And of course because of the high heels her ass was pushed outside and raised up...
I was awake and from my room window I could see those boys sitting on bike and drinking...as soon as my mom walked passed them ,they started commenting, kya maal hai yaar,gaand dekh iski ,one guy walked from behind and slapped her ass...mom got shocked..he replied maza aya na ... Mom was like mat karo yeh sabh... He was like aaj raat mere saath so ja phir nahi karunga..and they all started laughing ...
Mom rushed inside the gate...
That night I just shagged thinking they banging her ..
Great fantasy... Wanna chat? See pm

Old 3 Weeks Ago
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
none

Old 3 Weeks Ago

paashaBHAI221711 is beginning to get noticed
I would love to share with all of u if u are on telegram pm me and see my mom

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

supermarioz is hunted by the papparazisupermarioz is hunted by the papparazisupermarioz is hunted by the papparazisupermarioz is hunted by the papparazi

share my sisters to complete strangers while i watch 'em

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

bogus1023 is a pillar of our communitybogus1023 is a pillar of our community
randi sali....mera tanka hua lund tere liye pesh karta hun.....chus meri jaan..chus chus ke muth nikalwado apne pyare muh me....

Old 3 Weeks Ago

sanjayraj010190 has received several accoladessanjayraj010190 has received several accoladessanjayraj010190 has received several accoladessanjayraj010190 has received several accoladessanjayraj010190 has received several accolades
I love my frens to enjoy maximum with my sisters and my mum...especially im enjoyinbg seeing them shagging thinkin n talking dirty bout them to me...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls